Advice on eyeliner for the waterline

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ClareBear /img/forum/go_quote.gif Same problem as you... UD's 24/7 always keeps it's intensity for me, but 3 hours after wearing it, I get goop in my cornea. Source of constant worry for me, as when has goop ever been attractive!?
Q Tips shouldn't be needed in a clutch bag.

:p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My sentiments exactly!!! Source of constant worry, well said. Try the Wet n' Wild one. Even if it doesn't work for you, it's still cheap enough to give it a try! I prefer having to reapply rather than carrying around Q-tips.

Heh, I'm a Q Tipper and then reapplier. Nights out can be bad, especially if clubs get a bit heated. The rest of my makeup has staying power, but eyeliner?

Thanks, I'll try Wet n' Wild, like you said, it's cheap so for a eyeliner that might just work, it's worth it!

Good to know I'm not the only lady who suffers! Loads of my friends seemingly just have eyes that are fine? Maybe it's eye shape? Who knows. Even Benefit's Bad Gal ended up all kohly way past my waterline, and my eyes really aren't watery!

Originally Posted by ClareBear /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good to know I'm not the only lady who suffers! Loads of my friends seemingly just have eyes that are fine? Maybe it's eye shape? Who knows. Even Benefit's Bad Gal ended up all kohly way past my waterline, and my eyes really aren't watery! My eyes aren't watery either. Must be the shape. (Mine are almond-shaped and quite big.)

You should try YSL eyeliner. It's not very cheap, but it's the best one out there IMO =D

Good luck! x

Back