advice on makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. I've been reading some of your posts because I'm searching for a great foundation and face powder. I just purchased nars "figi" and "budapest" foundation, nars "beach" pressed powder and bedhead

"dominatrix 2" powder. They will be coming via mail. Any advice or suggestions on these before I receive them? Are they a good choice for medium/light skin?
icon_rolleyes.gif

What a fun purchase. I am not too sure about those products but I am sure someone else will come along and give you some tips.

BTW, welcome to MUT!

Hi, I know this is not helping you at all. But, I just want to welcome you to MUT.

I've never tried any of those products so i cant advise you either but i'm just popping in to say welcome to MakeUpTalk! If you need help with anything on the site just shout!

You could always check our our REVIEW CENTER to see if those products were reviews by MuT members!

Thanks all for writing back. Wow what nice people here. Yes this was a very fun purchase and I am soooo excited to try them out. Hopefully someone will come along with some advice on these products soon since I'm still waiting for the makeup to come through the mail. Thanks again.

Welcome Steph! I'm Janelle from NY - I dont' own any Nars products, but I wanted to stop in and say hello anyway
wink.gif

i haven't used any nars foundations either. but welcome to mut! and i hope the stuff works out for you
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back