advice pleaseeeeeeee

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
soooooooooooo i got my braids and i'm unsure as to whether or not i like them.... i do this everytime so it shouldn't surprise me... but i know i won't have them longer than 2 or 3 weeks... but if i stay indecisive i'll probably take them out before the weekend is over... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto to charms
smile.gif

i like them

i also think that they suit you really well... even if you only have them in for a week or two its a change isnt it!

it's funny how you want to do something but you sorta want validation before you do it sometimes... i knew i wanted to take them out.. i just wanted enough people to make me feel like it was ok (
icon_redface.gif
i'm a grown woman still trying to find out if it's "ok" to do something with my own damn head... how silly..
icon_redface.gif
)... i was hoping my mom would say it was ugly, but she didn't... then i was thinking maybe dad would come through.. all he did was call them ropes... can't win for losing... so grown up me said "f*** it" and now, less than 12 hours after they were finished, they are now history... plus i got my new hair growth formula in the mail and i was dying to try it... so now i've started a new hair growth regimen and sooooooooooooooooooo excited...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq it's funny how you want to do something but you sorta want validation before you do it sometimes... i knew i wanted to take them out.. i just wanted enough people to make me feel like it was ok (
icon_redface.gif
i'm a grown woman still trying to find out if it's "ok" to do something with my own damn head... how silly..
icon_redface.gif
)... i was hoping my mom would say it was ugly, but she didn't... then i was thinking maybe dad would come through.. all he did was call them ropes... can't win for losing... so grown up me said "f*** it" and now, less than 12 hours after they were finished, they are now history... plus i got my new hair growth formula in the mail and i was dying to try it... so now i've started a new hair growth regimen and sooooooooooooooooooo excited...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You go girl!!!
icon_cool.gif
I am like that too... I need 30 opinions to make up my own mind...
wink.gif
But I love your natural hair. I was hoping you would go back au'natural... it looks much better with your face shape
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I just hope you didn't waste a lot of money on them??
icon_neutral.gif
oh nooooooooo... my cousin (she's like a second little sister) did them.... so young and talented... she never charges me but i give her a little something anyway... so nope, the only waste was for the hair and it wasn't that pricey...

I like your hair both ways! Everybody needs a change sometime. Some people are never brave enough to switch it up. Variety shows that you're not "stuck" in any one style. I say rock the braids for a while and then do something else.

I like the braids! I think they look fabulous on you! Keep 'em for a few weeks! They're too cute to get rid of them so quicly!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq soooooooooooo i got my braids and i'm unsure as to whether or not i like them.... i do this everytime so it shouldn't surprise me... but i know i won't have them longer than 2 or 3 weeks... but if i stay indecisive i'll probably take them out before the weekend is over... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back