After 13 years, my baby Rocky has passed away

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww...I'm soo sorry!
frown.gif

I am so sorry for your loss.
frown.gif
I know what it is like to lose a bird and the amazing bond you form with them. Just take the time to heal don't let others tell you how you should feel etc. These things take time as I have discovered this myself.

Rocky was a beautiful bird. I'm sure he is happy with all the love and care you gave him.

The vet assistant sounds like a real a$$! He should have been compassionate and does not deserve to work in that field.

That almost bought a tear to my eye! Im sorry, I hope one day you will be able to think of him and smile instead of cry.

I don't know what I would do if it were my cat, I have the same bond you were speaking of with him.

That assistant should be fired. Wasnt even the real vet!! You should call up and complain.

Aww, very sad story and yes loosing him after 13 years is hard but i'm sure over time you will get through this.

I'm so sorry to hear this. We all know what a great bird he was as you've told us many stories about him.

my thoughts are with you during your time of sorrow. Rocky was certainly a hansome bird.

He was a beautiful bird. Im sure he will be missed by you and your family. He knows you loved him very much.

Rocky was a beautiful bird. I love the picture of him on the beach, with the other birds in the background.

I'm sorry for your loss honey.

I am sorry
frown.gif

At least he is in a better place now with all the animals looking down on you and saying "there is the best owner any bird like me can ask for"

aww, i'm so sorry for your loss and how much of an a--hole that guy was to you. he was a pretty bird. hugs to you.

I'm very sorry for your loss
frown.gif
It's so hard to lose a pet..

I love the picture of him on the beach.

Awww what a gorgeous bird! I'm sure he felt very loved and taken care of...

Sorry this had to happen to you...losing such a positive spirit in your life can certainly be devestating...I hope you feel better

And that vet was horrible, your pet should have gotten better attention

What a beautiful bird! I am so sorry for your loss
frown.gif
and also that you had to deal with such an insensitive vet person. He really is in the wrong line of work.

Im so sorry to hear of your loss of your loved Rocky...i do know how hard it is ....

bid *HUG* for you...

Oh hun I'm so sorry for your loss, I teared up while reading your post - and I think it's so wonderful that although he's gone now, he would have had such a wonderful life with a companion who truly loved him
smile.gif
I love my cat so much and I got him when I was going through a really rough period in my life, and I really think having a companion animal can help someone so much. I can't even bear the thought of him not being around so I really feel for you *hugs*

Rocky was so gorgeous! I particularly love the pic of him by the beach.

Back