After 13 years, my baby Rocky has passed away

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww...I'm so sorry to hear this! I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. They're like family. That asst. vet sounds like a real a$$hole too!!

Thank you so much for your support. I cant believe how supportive you guys are to me, you have no idea how much I appreciate your support. Its been hard, but I keep thinking he's in bird heaven now. I miss him so much, but you guys really did make me feel better.
hugss.gif

As far as that super ass vet, I went back saturday and I filed a complaint with the head of the facility, his ass is out of there! I wasen't the only one he had been so insensitive to apparently and somehow, word got around that I was speaking to the head of the facility about that ass and all the staff came in and were like "yeah hes like that, so insensitive to people, only wants to make money fast..." So, at least Rocky's death served a purpose, to expose that ass! He is so fired!!!!!

I am so very sorry. Losing a pet is horribly painful. Please file a complaint against this vet. If he treats you like that, imagine how he truly treats the animals.
frown.gif

(sorry I posted that before reading the whole thread!)

Back