Aging skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without medical or surgical intervention, it can be challenging to prevent aging skin. But if you protect yourself from the sun, stay hydrated, don’t smoke, eat vitamin-rich food and take care of your skin, wrinkles will not appear soon.

*Good, natural skin care/ cosmetics.
* Healthy Foods
* Drink plenty of water
* Daily Facial Exercises
* Daily Facial Massage
* Retinol
* Limit Sun Exposure
* Exercise to De- Stress
* Spend time in nature.
* Being positive
* Being grateful

20220111_135216.jpg

I will be 58 in July. This has helped me.
*Good, natural skin care/ cosmetics.
* Healthy Foods
* Drink plenty of water
* Daily Facial Exercises
* Daily Facial Massage
* Facial Fascia Release
* Facial Tapping
* Retinol
* Limit Sun Exposure
* Exercise to De- Stress
* Spend time in nature.
* Being positive
* Being grateful

Hello everyone, suggest me your face wash gels that you use and are satisfied with. I am a skin care maniac, if you wish, I can share the anti-wrinkle cream I use with you. Make sure you experience a change that everyone will notice.

what i know:
- Sleep: if you don't get enough sleep your skin will be tired
- Moisture: If you don't moisturize wrinkles will appear
- SPF: if don't use spf you will have photo-aging spots and wrinkles

if about ingredients:
- vitamin c
- retinol
- moisturizer: collagen, hyaluronic acid

massage (gua sha and handly) is good for skin and prever aging

Aging just comes naturally, celebrities usually get it from really good skin care and spa routines, genetics, or just Anti-aging treatments

Aging just comes naturally, celebrities usually get it from really good skin care and spa routines, genetics, or just Anti-aging treatments
What do you think are must-do and must-have in skincare?:)

For me, personally SUNSCREEN saved my life XD. I also realized how beneficial facial cleansers are. And then serums (vit. C and ones that have HA and BHA)
Thanks for sharing your own beauty and skincare secrets?:) And thanks for the reply.

Keep your skin hydrated, and always use sunscreen! Proper nutrition and exercise is a must!

Latest posts

Back