Ahoy, ye buxom wenches!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today be Talk Like A Pirate Day! So grab yer rum and enjoy the day - or risk walking the plank! Arrr...

Jack%20sparrow.jpg

CaptainMorgan2.jpg

0097.jpg

I wish I was buxon!!
biggrin.gif
. Arrrrrrrr. Hahaha... Coming from the center of Michigan that kind of funny!! Lol. Guess your going to have to drive to Luddington and hijack the Badger and hoist the skull and cross bones?? Sail over to WI and raid a few cheese factories and maybe bring back some Brattwurst?
biggrin.gif

Yo ho yo ho.......

Karren

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I was buxon!!
biggrin.gif
. Arrrrrrrr. Hahaha... Coming from the center of Michigan that kind of funny!! Lol. Guess your going to have to drive to Luddington and hijack the Badger and hoist the skull and cross bones?? Sail over to WI and raid a few cheese factories and maybe bring back some Brattwurst?
biggrin.gif

Yo ho yo ho.......

Karren

Aye, me thinks some Wisconsin booty is a good idea, though I'd rather hoist the mainstay and sail to the warmer waters, where the rum flows free!

lol, i loved the veggietales video..

Happy talk like a pirate day!!
biggrin.gif
ARRR

Yar! I was wondering about whether someone might post a thread on this or not. Arrr!

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahoy, I'd like to see those Veggie Tales to Davy Jones! Why, that be mutiny!

Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aye, me thinks some Wisconsin booty is a good idea, though I'd rather hoist the mainstay and sail to the warmer waters, where the rum flows free! Tat ud be Chicago, me thinks... Har har har... Ah hot port indead!!!
Cap'n Karren

Latest posts

Back