airbrush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like they airbrush t-shirts.....makeup is put in the airbrush (a specific one is used for the face) and little tiny dots of makeup is lightly sprayed on the face. It takes about 5-7 drops of makeup to put on as foundation. About 2-3 drops for eyeshadow. If feels like you are getting a facial with water spraying on the face or like you have a gentle breeze on your face. It feels very good. This kind of makeup is really good it you have acne skin because sometimes that type of skin won't seem to hold makeup because of the "scar" or "scab" that has formed over the blemish that won't let the traditional makeup stay on the skin. Candace Corey Makeup & Hair Artist www.candacecorey.com

sounds interesting. This is only done at salons? Do people actually do this at home. I'm assuming you have to buy the special make up for this? I would love to try this sometimes.

Originally Posted by candacecorey Just like they airbrush t-shirts.....makeup is put in the airbrush (a specific one is used for the face) and little tiny dots of makeup is lightly sprayed on the face. It takes about 5-7 drops of makeup to put on as foundation. About 2-3 drops for eyeshadow. If feels like you are getting a facial with water spraying on the face or like you have a gentle breeze on your face. It feels very good. This kind of makeup is really good it you have acne skin because sometimes that type of skin won't seem to hold makeup because of the "scar" or "scab" that has formed over the blemish that won't let the traditional makeup stay on the skin. Candace Corey Makeup & Hair Artist www.candacecorey.com

Originally Posted by maiho sounds interesting. This is only done at salons? Do people actually do this at home. I'm assuming you have to buy the special make up for this? I would love to try this sometimes. Yes there are some airbrush systems for personal use. You can go to www.dinair.com Candace Corey Makeup & Hair www.candacecorey.com

Latest posts

Back