Al Gore Wins Nobel Peace Prize

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to him!!!!!! At least he is doing something about global warming and I will leave it at that.......

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats to him!!!!!! At least he is doing something about global warming and I will leave it at that....... Ditto!
smile.gif

Love him or hate him, he has devoted his entire adult life to the study of global climate change. That in itself deserves some kudos, it's that kind of perserverence that takes alot of cajones to have...especially when others were calling him a madman in the very beginning.

It was because of him and others like him who made it part of the world conscience to be mindful of how we treat the environment. To not take everything for granted. That is definitely not a bad mindset at all.

i would love to thank al gore for bringing up the issues dealing with the env. and for now giving me a ton of great job operunities when i graduate with a degree in env. science.

I agree, I don't think global warming has anything to do with peace whatsoever. I also have strong opinions on this matter, and I will only say that I REALLY dislike Al Gore :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

How he brought the "global warming" issue into the public eye was a great feat, although he could have been more truthful about some things ^_~. Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle!

Back