Alexander Mcqueen for MAC haul :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I heard from some MA's that Mcqueen was pushed back til next wk on the 12th, I figured I'd give MAC pro a call and see if they have it early. As far as I can remember, the pro stores always have their collections out a wk earlier than everyone else. Shhh...but u didn't hear that from me! Hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I picked up all 3 of the paint pots. 2 e/s...I was looking fwd to getting haunting but they sold out in 7 hrs. Grrrrr! So now I have to wait til next wk for the other freestanding MAC stores to get haunting. They only had one lipstick out since supposedly the other shipment of lipstick got "lost" lol
lol.gif

I like Masque more since its a nice rosy pink color. Archetype would be more golden beige neutral kind of color if you like nude lips. Neither of the l/g did anything for me since they're so sheer and glittery. I like my l/g with more color and less shimmer to it.

And last but not least, New Vegas msf!
biggrin.gif

005-1.jpg

Ah, you're haul made me want a few more items. The l/s looks nice! Enjoy it all sweetie!

Latest posts

Back