Alias finale...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any fans on this board besides myself? Lena Olin is on for the season finale.... I missed her on this show. She brought a lot to the show when she was on regularly. Also, I think she is very beautiful.

Hmmm.. never seen it
wink.gif

OMG!!! no one likes to watch Jennifer Garner kick ass? That's such a good show. Oh well, I'll enjoy it alone.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OMG!!! no one likes to watch Jennifer Garner kick ass? That's such a good show. Oh well, I'll enjoy it alone.
icon_biggrin.gif

j/k... I'm sure once everyone comes back from watching Idol, they'll jump in
wink.gif

LOL!!! you're bad Janelle!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
j/k... I'm sure once everyone comes back from watching Idol, they'll jump in
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU LOL!!! you're bad Janelle!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thats why you love me!
wink.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yeah, that's right.... what would this board be without you?
icon_smile.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thats why you love me!
wink.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU yeah, that's right.... what would this board be without you?
icon_smile.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
6,277 posts less! LOL Probably wouldn't need all that bandwith though!! lol But you'll never get rid of me!
icon_twisted.gif

I used to LOVE Alias, but since it moved to Weds I haven't watched it much...and since AI's been on, I definitely have not been watching it...guess I have to get it on DVD
icon_neutral.gif

Yeah, I preferred it when it was on Sunday nites.. that was a better time for it imho. But I'm such a die hard fan that I'll follow it to whatever nite it moves to.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by envymi I used to LOVE Alias, but since it moved to Weds I haven't watched it much...and since AI's been on, I definitely have not been watching it...guess I have to get it on DVD
icon_neutral.gif

WTF!!??? How could they do that?!!?? Ok, so no one watches so I can speak freely, right? Screw it..... my baby, Vaughn isnt Vaughn!!!! DAYUM, DAYUM, DAYUM, DAYUM, DAYUM!!!! I gotta wait til the next season to find out the truth!! THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon _twis
icon_mad.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_twisted.gif
DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear!!! I did NOT expect this ending. I thought someone was gonna die!!! That episode was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good!!!!

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Did you jump a foot like I did, that caught me off guard! LOL

I am an Alias fan but I forgot that it was on tonight. What happened? Someone please PM or post here and let me know.

TIA!

Originally Posted by Marisol I am an Alias fan but I forgot that it was on tonight. What happened? Someone please PM or post here and let me know. TIA! Ok Marisol, this is for you. Here is a copy and paste just for you from another board.....
When the team gets to Russia the civilians have all turned into zombies from drinking the contaminated water. They work to resotre power to the city, and Irina tells Vaughn that he's keeping something from Sydney, something related to his behavior, and he should tell her before they get married. What could it be?

Nadia helps the team restore power but can't get back on the hurtling train the rest of the team was traveling on. She gets separated from the team & attacked by the zombies. Elena takes her prisoner and injects her with the water. Sloane appears suddently before the team, gunning down some zombies, apparently a "good guy" again, with orders for the team on how to destroy Elena and disable the device, but Jack knocks him down. Afterward, he says, "We're a team. We don't take *orders*." (Go Spydaddy!).

Irina and Jack find Elena and start to torture her, and Syd goes to the device on the roof. Irina tells her there are two wires, yellow and black. Syd says the wires have been changed and are white and blue. At the point of torture-- Jack fills a hypodermic with contaminated water and presses into Elena's neck, ready to release-- Elena blurts out to cut the white wire. Then Irina shoots her in the head and tells Syd drily, "Cut the blue."

Meanwhile, zombie-Nadia shows up with freaky red eyes and tries to kill Syd. The two of them fight until Sloane shoots Nadia (!) and Syd cuts the right wire and the disables the device. The entire building disappears, but everyone gets out just in time. Nadia is still breathing, but unconscious and very hurt. Spydaddy and Spymommy have a romantic moment and Jack lets Irina flee over the border instead of bringing her back to life in prison. Spymommy promises Syd she'll be watching her daughter's wedding even if Syd can't see her. Sloane ends up in prison, and Nadia stabilizes but remains a zombie. They are still searching for an antidote to her "condition."

Several days later, Syd and Vaughn are driving in Santa Barbara. Syd is admiring the gorgeous rock on her finger and they are being all soppy with one another. Suddenly Vaughn confesses he's been keeping something from her. She jokingly asks if he's a "bad guy." He doesn't smile. He begins to tell her that there was a reason they met when she came to the CIA with reservations about SD-6. AND he says: "My name is not Michael Vaughn"!!! Just as we are getting over that, a car crashes into their car and the screen goes dark. What a cliffhanger!

This was a GREAT episode!!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OH MAN!! Sounds like a great episode. I am going to see if I can find it online on Bittorrent. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back