All about LOVE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOVE, an intense feeling of affection, devoted attachement, a strong liking. What does love mean to you? Do you believe in love at first sight? Met the man of your dreams? Do you have a fairytale love story? There are all different types of love, love is the strongest force. Share your thoughts and experiences of love here.After all Valentine's Day is coming up and Love is in the air!

My only love at first site was when I laid eyes on my beautiful son. I've had many lust at first site tho. I think I'm too much of a cynic. Originally Posted by candy LOVE, an intense feeling of affection, devoted attachement, a strong liking. What does love mean to you? Do you believe in love at first sight? Met the man of your dreams? Do you have a fairytale love story? There are all different types of love, love is the strongest force. Share your thoughts and experiences of love here.After all Valentine's Day is coming up and Love is in the air!

Sweet thoughts ya'll.

For me to describe what love is...to me that's like asking me how do I know God exists..or something along those lines
wink.gif
To me its just an undescrible feeling. Not enough words in the world for it.

No amazing love story to share or anything but yeah
biggrin.gif

Back