All about pets...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you have pets? If so, what kind do you have and what are their names? How old are they / how long have you had them?

We have a Sharpei we adopted from the pound three years ago, our best guess is that she's about 5. Her name is Lucy. She's very sweet.
smile.gif

We have a full-blooded Beagle, his official registered name is Sir Scooter Brutus the Third (lol) but he goes by Scooter. He will be 2 years in February and we got him when he was 7 weeks old. He is stupid and annoying.
smile.gif
.. (but we love him anyway) :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awww.. Sharpei's are soooo cute! I am now down to just my 3 cats... a black & white one named "Moo"... a grey & white one named "Rocky", and an all grey one named "Smoky". I found them all at the same time, and they were about 4 weeks then.. now they're all about 4 years. Recently lost my all black cat "Jet" and brindle & white Lop rabbit "Thumper".
icon_sad.gif
Had to put down my King Doberman "Damian" about a year ago.

We have 3 6-month-olds in the teen/gangly-legged-running-all-over-the-place..2 black cattens named Blackie Chan & Blue-Blue, collectively called Monkey Noodles & 1 brindle-coated chow/mutt mix named Little Man Dog, aka BooBoo. The cattens are dealing w/some advanced fleas that we are having a bugger of a time eliminating out here at the beach & have taken to tearing the house apart when left home alone too long (in their opinion), climbing everything from indoor window screens to top shelves, took to tracking insects like ducks to water & are totally fascinated with anything water: baths, tubs, sinks, drips, rain...BooBoo hasn't gotten the hang of pottytraining so we built him a doghouse & a pen outside & when inside plays w/cattens who think nothing of racing him up & on & around all couchlike seating arrangements, recliners, beds...the escape for B & B is the counter bec. BB is too short to jump. He has a beautiful little dogurllfriend names Jade, an awesome Roumanian or Russion hound breed called Visla & they play hard. Jade can run like nobody's business but where she can sit quietly & rest in your lap, my Puppy is hyper 24/7...

We have a 5 year old full blooded black lab, and his name is Kasey. We've had him since he was 6 weeks old, and he is a total doll.
smile.gif

We have a 14 year old dog named CC, the CC is for "Cute and Cuddly". She is Shi-Tzu and Cocker Spaniel and just the best little dog, she has cataracts but I just took her in for her checkup and the Vet says she is in really good health for her age. My husband never really had any pets growing up but he is soooooooo attached to this little dog, it really is cute though to see him with her, this big tattoed biker guy with this little fur ball of a dog. We also have 2 cats, Rudy and Emmie, Emmie is a shy little petite female who will run and hide if anyone rings the door bell, Rudy is a huge male who struts around the house like a pit bull and thinks he owns the place, he is soooo possesive of me that it drives me up the wall sometimes, I can't sit down without him thinking he has to be in my lap and he knocks the wind out of me whenever he jumps up on my lap, he and my husband don't get along very well and sometimes I swear Rudy is the reincarnation of an ex boyfriend, he actually will give my hubby a dirty look when he kisses me

icon_rolleyes.gif

i have an 11-month old puppy named Chewbacca. he's 1/2 Shih Tzu, 1/2 Bichon Frise & is a total trip.
wink.gif

I know how you feel. I had 4 cats and lost 2 over the summer. One was Sassy, she was gray and white. She got ran over. The other one was my black one, Azriel. We had to put him down because he got bit by either a spider or a snake and lost all control of his hind quarters. I miss them both sooooo much! Sassy would had been 11 years old in August and Azriel was 10.

My two furbaby kitties left are Casper, a Siamese mix. Which she does not have the temperment at all of a Siamese. She is a big baby. She is 10 years old. Salem is a deep yellow domestic shorthair. He is 4. He is a big baby as well. We also have 5 dogs, 3 inside and 2 outside. Nugget,who is black and tan, is a Terrier/Chihuahua mix. She is 9 years old. Miss Pixie, who is black and white, is a Chihuahua/Rat Terrier/Toy Poodle mix. She is 2 years old. Buster, who is gray and tan, is a full blooded Schnauzer. He is 4 years old. The 2 outside are Frosty and Scooby. Frosty is a German Shepherd mix. Not sure what she is mixed with. We think a Lab. She is white with just a touch of tan on the tips of her ears. She is 6 years old. Scooby is a Lab and Chow mix. He is solid red and is 3 years old. He is a big ole baby as well. He is protective of my kids though. But he demands all your attention when you are outside. He gets between you and who or what ever to get your attention. Frosty and Scooby and Nugget live with my Mom and Dad. Casper lives with my brother. It is a long story why they live with them, but my parents and my brother live just right next door and behind us, so I get to see them everyday. Salem, Miss Pixie and Buster live with us. These are all my furbabies. They are my 4-legged kids. My husband says I would get rid of him before I would get rid of any of them. lol!

Anita

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww.. Sharpei's are soooo cute! I am now down to just my 3 cats... a black & white one named "Moo"... a grey & white one named "Rocky", and an all grey one named "Smoky". I found them all at the same time, and they were about 4 weeks then.. now they're all about 4 years. Recently lost my all black cat "Jet" and brindle & white Lop rabbit "Thumper".
icon_sad.gif
Had to put down my King Doberman "Damian" about a year ago.

We have a dog by the name of Joey. He was rescued from the pound when he was a puppy. He is about 8 years now. He is a great dog. We treat him like a family member. He has his own doggy door to use whenever he wants to and he sleeps next to us by the bed. He won't sleep in the bed with us because he wants his room.

We have 2 dogs (Wire Haired Terriers) and they're abut 7 years old now.. To be honest, they annoy the hell out of me because one of them is very nervous & barks like mad anytime somebody knocks on our front door. Other than that, they're quite cute!

Thanks coocat - and Kim, you are so awesome for taking in the strays... those bengals are beautiful!!! And the pix of the kittens on the other post - OMG - you can just eat em' up!! So cute!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

aww...looks like we're a bunch of pet-loving peeps!
biggrin.gif

I'm so sorry for everyone who has lost a pet. We had a Shih Tzu a few years ago that got very sick and died very quickly after we'd had him about a year and a half (as a puppy) and I couldn't even go to school the next day. Argh! So hard!
icon_cry.gif

We don't have any pets because our apartment does not allow them, but my husband and I both really want a cat! We really miss "our" kitties (really our parents' cats now, I guess)!!

When I graduate, one of our #1 priorities in finding a new apartment is that they allow pets!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back