all about you poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was just going to ask what you all do for a living, but that got me to thinking that i dont know enough about many of you guys! so heres a quick little poll: what do you do for a living? married/LTR/single/etc? kids? pets? age? and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance? me: culinary student/barista. LTR with BF for almost 5 years now. no kids for me, thanks. no pets at the moment. 23. almost 24. wheeee! dzing!

Me:

stay at home mom& slave

married for 10+yrs

2 boys Josh & Christian

No pets I have kids&ahusband..that's enough
biggrin.gif

32 going on 60

Laila by Geir Ness

what do you do for a living?

President/Owner of AR WebSolutions, Inc. This corporation owns many online entitities along with your MakeupTalk.com
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. Some of the most profitable and popular sites are:

www.SurfCityHosting.com

www.Go-Submit.com

www.BabiesDirect.net

www.TonysDesigns.com

www.fsh1.com

www.Trading-Investing.com

www.Team-Ignition.net

There are many more websites under the corporation umbrella. I also teach engineering/technicians on how to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair some computer controlled construction equipment as a side companion to this all.

married/LTR/single/etc?

Married to Reija

kids?

Two wonderful boys. One is 3.5 years old and one is 16 years old

pets?

Yep! An 8 year old Black Lab Mix that we saved from the pound

age?

and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance?

Night Blooming Jasmine

what do you do for a living? Administrative Assistant

married/LTR/single/etc? Living with my SO almost six years

kids? 1 beautiful lil diva (10 yrs old)

pets? nope

age? 31

Laila

Here I am sharing a pic of me with my family on our cruise earlier this year.

http://tinypic.com/5649y

what do you do for a living? - Housewife, part-time photography student and freelance makeup artist.

married/LTR/single/etc? - Married 2.5 years

kids? - none yet, tho we're trying!

pets? - two cats: Minky Boodle, a fat orange tabby boy; and Kitty Skyfish, a noisy seal-point siamese girl.

age? The cats? 4 years old. Me? 33

and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance? Depends on my mood: I love Hanae Mori Butterfly, Trish McEvoy Blackberry Musk, Serge Lutens Fleurs D'Oranger and Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Hobbies: Besides MuT, cooking, reading, walking in the evening to the beach and back, watching detective shows on TV.

Here's a picture of my husband and I during our vacation last month:

Kerry_John_St_John.JPG

Your daughter is so precious! Where did you go on your cruise?

Originally Posted by shoediva what do you do for a living? Administrative Assistant

pets? nope

age? 31

Laila

Shoey!! Great Pic of your Family! Plus I am diggin' the Corona...bottoms UP!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva

what do you do for a living? Administrative Assistant

pets? nope

age? 31

Laila

Awesome PIC! You guys look great! Looks like your gettin ready to CHOW down on some killer food!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

what do you do for a living? - Housewife, part-time photography student and freelance makeup artist.

pets? - two cats: Minky Boodle, a fat orange tabby boy; and Kitty Skyfish, a noisy seal-point siamese girl.

and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance? Depends on my mood: I love Hanae Mori Butterfly, Trish McEvoy Blackberry Musk, Serge Lutens Fleurs D'Oranger and Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Hobbies: Besides MuT, cooking, reading, walking in the evening to the beach and back, watching detective shows on TV.

Kerry_John_St_John.JPG

We sure did! I had braised lamb shanks with olives and currants in a rich wine sauce. It was heavenly!!! I don't know what my DH had...I was too busy eating to notice. LOL!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Awesome PIC! You guys look great! Looks like your gettin ready to CHOW down on some killer food!

own a small cleaning business married 26 years no children by choice 3 cats, 2 turtles and 1 fish (all rescued) 49 years of age no real favorite fragrance, I flow with my moods my favorite season is fall

what do you do for a living? Using my Grad School deree in Finance to be a Senior underwriting manager for a large lending bank. Plus I run all the books for AR WebSolutions, Inc. This is tough! married/LTR/single/etc? Happily Married to Tony! kids? One, Named Cameron pets? Tony, Cameron and I have Joey, he's a black lab mix age? 27(in 4 days) and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance? Let me think on this. LOL

Thanks Kitty, she is the most precious thing God has blessed me with! There is nothing like having a daughter. This picture was taken on our way to Nassau, it was sooo much fun- I am now a huge fan of cruising!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Your daughter is so precious! Where did you go on your cruise?

Kitty- You guys are wayyyy cute. I'm curious- where is your hubby from? Is he latin?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Awesome PIC! You guys look great! Looks like your gettin ready to CHOW down on some killer food!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish what do you do for a living? - Housewife, part-time photography student and freelance makeup artist.

Kerry_John_St_John.JPG

adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tony heheheee , just had to start my vaca with a Corona!! YeahBaby!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Shoey!! Great Pic of your Family! Plus I am diggin' the Corona...bottoms UP!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva what do you do for a living? Administrative Assistant

pets? nope

age? 31

Laila

Cute pic.. your daughter looks like she feels confident. I think you and I are about the same height! It's inspirational when women have kids and get back down to looking all small like you do! Thanks for posting a pic.xo Cali

OMG I freakin love that pic, how cute!!! You guys look wonderful- I really love your hair like that. How did you get him to take the pic? I can't get mine to go to a photo studio.

BTW speaking of pics- would anyone have ideas (maybe Kitty) for a nice family portrait- I would like something different- I dont just want the three of us standing there smiling- I would like something like this but of course with the 3 of us.

Originally Posted by Californian what do you do for a living? Privately Investigating this. Husband is the only one with a real job right now. This is really a sore spot with me. eeek.
married/LTR/single/etc? Married, 3 years

kids? No WAY! And selfishly happy without them.

pets? None right now, probably later though
smile.gif

age? 33, old yeah yeah yeah whateva

and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance? I like soft musks but am fickle. So can't answer that right now.

what do you do for a living? - typist desperately seeking anything else! I'd love to be a professional photographer but can't afford the $8,000 per year tuition at the only Art Institute around here. We'll see what happens...... married/LTR/single/etc? - Single but taken... haha... no boyfriend at the moment but there IS a love interest who I met recently. Again, we'll see what happens...... kids? - nope pets? - two cats: Dusk and Blaze (twin boys who will be 5 years old in April), a puppy: Jenna (she's 6 months old, Beagle Husky mix and the sweetest thing!) and a Betta: I just call him "Fishy" but my neice has decided his name is "Orange". He's young and hasn't developed his colors yet so he's a peachy color. I guess that's why she called him Orange? age? 20, soon to be 21 (b-day in December) and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance? Bath&Body Works "Cotton Blossom" A friend bought this for me for my 17th birthday and I have been hooked ever since!

Thanks Cali. I had her when I was very young. Although I have had my tough times raising her- the up side is that when I go out with her people ask if she is my sister- which is kinda cool! LOL She is a very confident young lady- I feed off of her!

Originally Posted by Californian Cute pic.. your daughter looks like she feels confident. I think you and I are about the same height! It's inspirational when women have kids and get back down to looking all small like you do! Thanks for posting a pic. xo Cali

Originally Posted by shoediva Kitty- You guys are wayyyy cute. I'm curious- where is your hubby from? Is he latin? Thanks shoediva! We are a lovey'dovey couple, for sure. John is an English/Chinese mix. The Chinese genes give him his darker coloring and interesting bone structure, tho' his genes are European from the waist down. har har!
John.JPG

Latest posts

Back