All-American BBQ Bacon Cheeseburgers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All_American_BBQ_Bacon_Cheeseburgers.jpg

All-American BBQ Bacon Cheeseburgers

Prep Time: 10 min

Total Time: 28 min

Makes: 4 servings

function swapRecipeImage(src){document.images['_ctl0__ctl0_ctlRecipeDisplayModuleContainer__ctl4 _imgRecipe'].src='images/recipe_images/' + src;}

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

1 lb. ground beef
1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
4 KRAFT Singles
4 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split, toasted
4 lettuce leaves
4 thin tomato slices
4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked, drained and broken in half

PREHEAT broiler or grill to medium heat. Mix meat and 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce. Shape into 4 patties.

BROIL patties 4 to 6 inches from heat or grill patties 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160°F). Top with Singles; continue cooking until Singles begin to melt.

COVER bottom halves of rolls evenly with lettuce and tomato; top with cheeseburgers, remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, bacon and tops of rolls.

AW YUMMY!! I'd LOVE one of those now, any chance you could make me one Tony & fly it over to Ireland??

Originally Posted by laura127

AW YUMMY!! I'd LOVE one of those now, any chance you could make me one Tony & fly it over to Ireland??

LOL!! What kinds of foods to you eat there?

According to some people we only eat potatoes and drink guinness!! We eat everything Tony, even those kinda burgers!!

LOLOL Funny!

Originally Posted by laura127

According to some people we only eat potatoes and drink guinness!! We eat everything Tony, even those kinda burgers!!

Latest posts

Back