*All Polish Girls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anahstasia

Yes, I'm more than serious
smile.gif
I've been living here since May 16th, so today I've got my small anniversary
wink.gif
But probably in the near future I will relocate myself to Huntington Beach. But still, it's not far away from you
smile.gif

Kisses!

Wow, we live in Huntington Beach at the end of Brookhurst and PCH
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Anahstasia

A big wow!
smile.gif
Maybe some day we'll become a neighbours
wink.gif

I see the home prices continue to climb, did you see OC Register today?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Translation:
Zadziwiłyście nas wszystkich tym, jak sprawnie posługujecie się już MakeupTalks. Wiele z was umieściło avatary, podpisy i wysłało wiele, wiele wiadomości. Wszystkie wydajecie się miłe i sympatyczne. Ekipa prowadzaca MakeupTalk dziękuje za przyłączenie się do nas i waszą aktywność. Przekonacie się, że jesteśmy mili i zabawni. Mamy nadzieję, że wszystkie staniecie się aktywnymi członkami wraz z innymi użytkownikami.

Tu jest lista miejsc do odwiedzenia na MakeupTalk:

Product Reviews - recenzje produktów Swap Center - centrum wymian. Coś a'la nasze Targowisko User Control Panel - panel użytkownika Your Profile - twoj profil Picture Gallery - galeria zdjęć Makeup Faces of the Day Forum - nasze makijaże - makijaże dnia (forum) - coś w tym stylu
wink.gif
User's Online - lista aktywnych użytkowników Your Notepad - notatnik?? Member of the Month - użytkownik miesiąca New Posts Found here - nowe wiadomości
Hi
biggrin.gif
Let me assure you, that the fawn in my avatar it isn't me
wink.gif

I need to write this, Tony where did you find this translator? I was really shocked, when I've read this post for the first time, I thought that you speak polish
biggrin.gif
Great
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jelonek Hi
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I need to write this, Tony where did you find this translator? I was really shocked, when I've read this post for the first time, I thought that you speaks polish
biggrin.gif
Great
smile.gif

Hi Jelonku(Jelonek is our moderator
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) I think one of the Wizażanki (
icon_question.gif
) translated this text.I think it was lexi,but I'm not sure
smile.gif

Originally Posted by natii4 Hi Jelonku(Jelonek is our moderator
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) I think one of the Wizażanki (
icon_question.gif
) translated this text.I think it was lexi,but I'm not sure
smile.gif

Hi nati
biggrin.gif
Great, that's my fifth post, so the pink advt disappear
biggrin.gif

Oh god, I thought that Tony found intelligent translator hahaha
biggrin.gif

That was me- female fawn- jelonek
wink.gif

Originally Posted by *Tinkerbell* Jelonek my dear (deer
biggrin.gif
)I think some polish girl translated
smile.gif

Hi Tinker
biggrin.gif
I'm so ashamed
redface.gif
, I really thought that Tony found the greatest english-polish translator in the world
biggrin.gif
Oh god, just forget it
biggrin.gif

Kisses for all :cmok:

Originally Posted by Anahstasia Shame on you!
biggrin.gif
You've killed the small ad
icon_sad.gif
BTW It was really annoying
wink.gif

Ana, I'm so ashamed
biggrin.gif
As an wizaz admin I ought to give an example, and what have I done?? I've killed this helpless advt
biggrin.gif
Very bad fawn, I rebuke me
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jelonek

Hi
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I need to write this, Tony where did you find this translator? I was really shocked, when I've read this post for the first time, I thought that you speaks polish
biggrin.gif
Great
smile.gif

Hi Jelonek! Welcome to MakeupTalk. No, unfortunately, I do not speak Polish, Lexie translated it for me so we would make you feel at home better. MUT is all in English, sort of like Wizaz all in Polish

Originally Posted by Jelonek

Hi Tinker
biggrin.gif
I'm so ashamed
redface.gif
, I really thought that Tony found the greatest english-polish translator in the world
biggrin.gif
Oh god, just forget it
biggrin.gif

Kisses for all :cmok:

Hahahahah
wink.gif

It's so nice to see you all here!:icon_love Let me join our Polish family. MUT looks like a Polish wizaz twin. I like being here very much, but there is so much to read that a week is not enough!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi everybody. As vanilla_sky said - this site is very similar to ours. I've got also one question for you. Is there any place where people talk about nails, about manicure and other things like that?

Back