*All Polish Girls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ATTN: Polish Girls

We are all amazed at how good you are at using MakeupTalk already. Allot of you girls have set up avatars, signatures, and posted many many messages. You all seem so nice and pleasant. The board officers of MakeupTalk thank you for joining and becoming active here. You will find us to be very pleasant and fun. Hopefully you all can becomg active members along with all the others.

Here is a list of places to see on MakeupTalk:

Translation:
Zadziwiłyście nas wszystkich tym, jak sprawnie posługujecie się już MakeupTalks. Wiele z was umieściło avatary, podpisy i wysłało wiele, wiele wiadomości. Wszystkie wydajecie się miłe i sympatyczne. Ekipa prowadzaca MakeupTalk dziękuje za przyłączenie się do nas i waszą aktywność. Przekonacie się, że jesteśmy mili i zabawni. Mamy nadzieję, że wszystkie staniecie się aktywnymi członkami wraz z innymi użytkownikami.

Tu jest lista miejsc do odwiedzenia na MakeupTalk:
  • Product Reviews - recenzje produktów
  • Swap Center - centrum wymian. Coś a'la nasze Targowisko
  • User Control Panel - panel użytkownika
  • Your Profile - twoj profil
  • Picture Gallery - galeria zdjęć
  • Makeup Faces of the Day Forum - nasze makijaże - makijaże dnia (forum) - coś w tym stylu
    wink.gif

• User's Online - lista aktywnych użytkowników
  • Your Notepad - notatnik??
  • Member of the Month - użytkownik miesiąca

Originally Posted by Smoczyca Forgot to add that Smoczyca in Polish is a female dragon (I have a soft spot for dragons and I even have one tatooed on my belly
biggrin.gif
)
How cool,i have two butterfly tat's myself.Welcome to mut,Gwendolyn form ny and a mod on mut
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Smoczyca

Hi Tony,

yet one more of "Polish invaders"
biggrin.gif
I registered early this morning as this site was recommended to us by Vanilla_Sky - who is to be held responsible for all the mess - she posted a MUT link at our dear wizaz
smile.gif

So eventually, it's time for me to say hello to everyone
smile.gif

I'm Smoczyca, a real beauty junkie - all my mates from wizaz probably recognise me instantly, as I'm a very active member there
wink.gif

Hopefully, my English is up to scratch
smile.gif
(used to study English literature, and still reads a lot...).

Love,

Smoczyca

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by Smoczyca

Forgot to add that Smoczyca in Polish is a female dragon (I have a soft spot for dragons and I even have one tatooed on my belly
biggrin.gif
)

Oooh Female Dragon!

Originally Posted by lexie

Thanks Tony! It seems you really care about us
smile.gif
I would give you a kiss, but you don't have this icon here
biggrin.gif

Yep, if you are on MakeupTalk, we care!

Just want to give a HUGE welcome to all the girls that Vanilla_Sky brought over... there's so many of you, it's hard to keep up with all the individual welcomes, but hopefully you know that I'm including you all here!!! We are so glad that you all joined up, and I'm sure we'll get to know each of you better the more we talk.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Anyhooo, I'm Janelle, I'm 25 and am from NY. Glad to have you all here, and if you run into any problems, just ask!
tongue.gif

So enjoy yourselves here, and WELCOME!!!

Originally Posted by beliczek Janelle - You have one of the most pretty names I've ever heared in my life! It sounds like a fairytale's character. My own name is so common: Eva. That's why I adore extraordinary names like Yours. Awww! thank you! I actually hated it when I was younger! I would see things in the stores with names on it, and they would never have mine. I would always have to get a blank one and stick letters on it myself!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
But thank you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lexie Perelka - what you write is OK for me and I understand. I'm stressed too, really.I hevent write in english in the Internet, so I am not sure if anyone will understand me. I'm sure, that i wrote something silly and funny today
smile.gif

Please dont stress girls,I think you gals are doing a great job and your funny,we are laughing with you and not at you.
wink.gif
Mut for me is very relaxing its the only place im not stressed,i hope it can be the same for all of you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Welcome to MuT all the new members from Poland
icon_smile.gif
Hi
smile.gif
just wanted to say hello to makeup talk's members and girls from wizaz :icon_love

Originally Posted by lexie Hi Estella
smile.gif
I'm adding you to my buddy list
biggrin.gif

I'm really surprised that you welcome us so warm, thanks!

I've got a question - hom many members use MakeupTalk? I'm curious if it's more tham on wizaz.pl . Usually we have about 1000 users in the moment, how is it here?

Thank's lexie
smile.gif
nice to meet you all,but now I have to go and study a bit
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) MakeupTalk was born August 2003 Our Wizaż was born June 2000
smile.gif

I think you are all really good with your English! I can understand every one of you perfectly!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lexie Hi Estella
smile.gif
I'm adding you to my buddy list
biggrin.gif

I'm really surprised that you welcome us so warm, thanks!

I've got a question - hom many members use MakeupTalk? I'm curious if it's more tham on wizaz.pl . Usually we have about 1000 users in the moment, how is it here?

On the Makeuptalk homepage, there is a small white box on the top right, that shows some of the statistics and also the newest member to join... here are the latest totals...Total Threads: 7,541

Total Posts: 83,658

Total Members: 3,946

Originally Posted by Anahstasia

Hello there
smile.gif
I just want to introduce myself shortly:
I was born in Poland, I lived there for many years, but right now I'm a member of American community. I live in Garden Groove, CA.

I have been a beauty junkie for as long as I can remember
biggrin.gif
But, to tell you the truth, I love my beauty addicts
wink.gif

Lots of love,

Ana!

Garden Grove? Are you serious? We are 15 mins away from each other! Welcome to our home of MakeupTalk. Your Admins live down near Newport Beach

Originally Posted by anulka

hello girls
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I came from Poland and I'm really happy to be here. I can't write wery good in English but I will try .
best regards for all girls in the world
icon_lol.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk anulka!

Latest posts

Back