All - well most - of my samples from all the subscription companies I have

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So on the right are all the items that came in the mail from subscription box companies - MyGlam (mine and my daughter's), the Target freebie, The Look Bag, Beauty Box 5 and my daughter's Beauty Army. The blue box is my Beauty Army box (my Feb box, January is upstairs fill with all my perfume samples). The black box on top is my Hard Candy box I bought in 2010 and it has samples from Sephora, GoGo Girlfriend and some from Birchbox. The white box in front more stuff from Birchbox and Test Tube. The two shoe boxes - samples from Birchbox, Test Tube (both) and Sephora. I'm going through the stuff to see what I'm going to keep and what I'm going to put up for trade (that's if I can part with stuff, I'm such a hoarder *lol*).

Ok, I think I just overwhelmed myself. I'm sitting here getting my things together for preparation for my meeting with MyGlam next week. I went back upstairs for more stuff from the subscriptions I get and I looked at my "library" upstairs (aka bookshelves turned into my beauty area) and there are just boxes and boxes of stuff (and to be fair some of the boxes are empty but again, I'm a pack rat aka hoarder, that I keep some stuff around if I need to take pictures which I tend not to really do in the first place). Ok, I did throw out a ton of empty packages and empty product containers but I tend to hang on to stuff a bit too much I think.

I think I might have to cut back on my subscriptions since I haven't touched most of this stuff since getting it and most of it I haven't even used!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I might have to cut back on my subscriptions since I haven't touched most of this stuff since getting it and most of it I haven't even used!

eek.gif
 This is a crime in some places I think! 
whipping.gif

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can I be in your will?
LOL You'd have to fight my three daughters for it. LOL They already have planned out how they will divide all my stuff among themselves. LOL

So I unpacked most of the stuff to go through....

Not unpacked the boxes/bags that recently came and the shoe box filled with packet samples.

Oh the days of when it was manageable and it fit into a couple of shoe boxes. LOL

I have a huge collection of stuff as well like that. I still have a HUGE bag of stuff from BBW from last years Black Friday.

Then I have all my tons of samples. I've been forcing myself to use them up because it's just so overwhelming. that's a huge reason why I cancelled subs and skipped Julep this month.

I finally organized mine into two big drawers, one for makeup, one for skincare/cleansing. That doesn't include nail polish, which is its own stash, and makeup that is not samples or trades. Oh, and another drawer for stuff that is on my trade list.

Omg! I have one small bag filled with makeup. I can only imagine the fun you'll have trying everything.

Back