Allergic to MMU!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Apple8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see. I didn't look at the e/s section after I saw the mattes have a.s.
This means innocence and babyface have a.s, which I have ordered
kopfkratz.gif
but only samples. I don't know if I am allergic to them yet though. I didn't order the samples of the vv cos of a.s as I have sensitive skin but I got the concealers as I really want to try them.

Yep, I ordered a full size of Innocence and Natural Radiance lol, I didn't even sample I'm stupid. Oh well but I'm checking my blush samples which have the oat in them and I'm trying them out again because I think in small quantities the oat might not do anything to me. The foundation has much more.
BTW Kim told me they are going to come out with a new silk based foundation and that they're also going to change the avena sativa for silk powder in their products except the ones with Veena in the name!

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm glad you pinpointed the culprit. I've read on here where some folks have had reactions to oat in various MMU foundations. I doubt I'd have such a reaction since I've used Aveeno lotions on my face that have oat in it and have not had any reactions...but it may be that oat in that particular form that causes the problem. I'm just glad you've figured it out! Nothing worse than not knowing! Yes! I'm happy for that too. Well it could still be the magnesium stereate, which I really hope is not because I want to use the Flawless Face foundation which has it. But I think is the avena sativa. It's weird because there was a time I washed my face with Aveeno soap like for a week because I had run out of my cleanser and that's my mother's. I'm not sure if it gave me a reaction, I think not.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep, BTW Kim told me they are going to come out with a new silk based foundation and that they're also going to change the avena sativa for silk powder in their products except the ones with Veena in the name!

Thanks, Sheikah.
rockwoot.gif

Yes I'm excited too, this foundation sounds like a winner for me! And when she changes the oat powder I won't have to worry about the products I'm buying anymore! Of course the Veena Blush, foundation and finishing powder will still have the oat but we already knew that
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back