allergic to sunblock

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
My son is now 7 almost 8 I have tryed all the name brands out there for sunblock or sunscreen he's allergic to all of them I don't know what to do any ideas anyone I would greatly appreciate it with summer approaching fast thanks all Cae:D

Reaction score
I highly recommend California baby sunscreens. They are chemical free and perfect for children's sensitive skin. I used them on my kids. Another favorite of mine which is also chemical free is Episencial Sunny sunscreen. It absorbs easily. I order both from diapers.com. These sunblocks are mineral blocks not chemical ones which is the main difference. I don't want hormonal distrupting regular sunscreens for our kids. Also now they say that you should get 15-30 minutes of unprotected sun a day to assure that you get enough vitamin D. Our pediatrician says that if you just run outside and play for a little while, you shouldn't use sunscreen at all due to the vitamin D issue. The lack of vitamin D can cause multiple health problems for both adults and children. Only if you plan to be in the sun for extended periods of time, you need sunscreen.

Reaction score
I have also heard many good things about California baby sunscreens.

Latest posts