Allisong is a super gal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_smile.gif
I had such a crappy week last week. My computer crashed, the house was full of double glazing people fitting windows, the wall fell down and i fell out with my boyfriend. I had a lovely surprise, Allisong sent me my all time fave lipstick from the USA. It really made my week and i was on the phone telling all my friends. A huge thank you and massive hug to you . You have restored my faith in people and if there is anything that you would like then please dont hesitate to ask if there is a product from Europe or UK that you cant buy over in the states then i will send it .

A HUGE THANKS TO ALLISONG

FROM DONNA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She is a sweetie, ain't she! I love giving & receiving RAOK (Random Acts of Kindness). KittySkyFish, sent me an unbelievable package one day & i actually cried, i was so in shock.

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk
icon_smile.gif
I had such a crappy week last week. My computer crashed, the house was full of double glazing people fitting windows, the wall fell down and i fell out with my boyfriend. I had a lovely surprise, Allisong sent me my all time fave lipstick from the USA. It really made my week and i was on the phone telling all my friends. A huge thank you and massive hug to you . You have restored my faith in people and if there is anything that you would like then please dont hesitate to ask if there is a product from Europe or UK that you cant buy over in the states then i will send it .

Awww Donna..It was my pleasure..So glad you like it..If you need another to have on hand,just let me know, I don't mind picking it up for you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk
icon_smile.gif

Flower03g7.gif
Ah man! Alli is a total sweetheart. She just happens to not take any crap from anyone either! LOL.Glad your week is looking better; I think Alli is cool too!

Latest posts

Back