allure: august 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
got my issue in the mail today
icon_cheesygrin.gif

haven't read it yet. i'm saving it for work to read until i get tables. it's a special issue on hair, so can't wait to read it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i also love scarlett johansson, too. i think she's gorgeous, especially in the CK ads! she also seems very down-to-earth, although she can seem a little weird. i love how she's not all pop and ditzy like paris and her crew.

anyone else get it today?

Allure2.jpg

this one came out a little late. i don't think i've gotten mine yet.

i think she's pretty too. i need all the hair advice i can get! lol. i'm totally disfunctional when it comes to hair. all i know how to do is flat iron it and put it in a ponytail for the gym
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer got my issue in the mail today
icon_cheesygrin.gif

haven't read it yet. i'm saving it for work to read until i get tables. it's a special issue on hair, so can't wait to read it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i also love scarlett johansson, too. i think she's gorgeous, especially in the CK ads! she also seems very down-to-earth, although she can seem a little weird. i love how she's not all pop and ditzy like paris and her crew.

anyone else get it today?

Allure2.jpg

:icon_loveI agree with you I really like Scarlette Johanson I think she is so sweet!! I really liked her at "Lost in translation" I really loved her in that movie!!

Jennifer, I got mine today, too. Could have used it at the beach, but at least I'll have it for tomorrow. I love Scarlett and can't wait to read all the tips for Amazing Hair.

okay, so i read it.

i love the little article on page 53 about lips needing a lot of protection in the sun and that petroleum jelly (vaseline) is like putting baby oil on. i never knew that.

i forgot where i heard it before, but on page 64, the beauty 101 said it's good to use a mild deodorant to prevent poshshaving irritation. i guess it's a known beauty secret.

on page 102, it's the beginning of the 25 best hairstyles and i was so surprised to see jennifer aniston it about 2 times! i couldn't believe the rest of the women on there, too.

i LOVED the articles on how to get long-lasting makeup. i also loved the pictures, especially on page 161. on page 163, i was surprised to see revlon colorstay foundation wasn't on the list as long-lasting.

oh, and i didn't know the cold water rinse for hair was a myth! on page 152, it talks about 5 myths that really surprised me. i actually thought that stuff worked!

i wish allure was much bigger so i could read more
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back