Allure Beauty Box Fall Edition - launches July 24th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
163
Reaction score
5
In the fall promo, it says that the items are full sized. I wonder if all of 'em are going to be full size or just a few. I may have to jump on this one. While nothing is revolutionary, the preview is all of products I use a lot.

 
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
1,255
Reaction score
170
Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the fall promo, it says that the items are full sized. I wonder if all of 'em are going to be full size or just a few. I may have to jump on this one. While nothing is revolutionary, the preview is all of products I use a lot.
The Summer box was all full-sized items.  The bummer about the summer box was that there were at least 3 products geared specifically for blondes.  Got it anyway because it really was such a steal.  

 

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
12,159
Reaction score
112
I wonder how different the Fall box will be. I always pass up the summer ones, because they are products I just have no interest in. It is great that they do full sized items, but that doesn't matter if I don't want any of it.

 
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
120
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How quickly do these things typically sell out?
I think the summer one sold out in a day or less. I recommend buying it in the first hour it's available if you can to be safe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 

JessP

Advanced Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
33
Curious about the price - how much was the Summer box? I'm guessing the Fall box would be priced the same.

 

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,478
Reaction score
367
Yeah. I think I was able to buy the Summer about a couple of hours after because I had billing issues stuff in the part of my credit card company.

I am just curious, can I place an order via mobile? I am working by that time and I hope to get one.

 
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
342
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Curious about the price - how much was the Summer box? I'm guessing the Fall box would be priced the same.
wondering the same thing

 
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
319
Reaction score
6
I think it was $39.99 + $10 shipping so the grand total is $49.99.  Do they usually tell you what items are included or is it a surprise? 


 
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
163
Reaction score
5
Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Summer box was all full-sized items.  The bummer about the summer box was that there were at least 3 products geared specifically for blondes.  Got it anyway because it really was such a steal.  
Yeah, everything I've seen about this says that I really need to jump on this train.  I just hope there aren't tone/skin color specific products in the fall one.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
120
Reaction score
3
They show you the items in the August Allure magazine. Hopefully it should be in my mailbox soon. I'll post when I see it!
 

 
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
417
Reaction score
9
I remember not being that interested in the summer one.  Maybe the fall one will surprise me pleasantly!

 

JessP

Advanced Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
33
Originally Posted by liziam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They show you the items in the August Allure magazine. Hopefully it should be in my mailbox soon. I'll post when I see it!
That would be fantastic, thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
2,105
Reaction score
62
Yep, based on that picture, I'll probably break my $50/month cosmetics plan for that one.

 

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,478
Reaction score
367
Im gonna sneak out of the office just to get online and buy this.

Anybody knows the exact time? I bought the Summer Edition but I forgot what time it was. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 

Latest posts

Top