Allure Beauty Box Fall Edition - launches July 24th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
In the fall promo, it says that the items are full sized. I wonder if all of 'em are going to be full size or just a few. I may have to jump on this one. While nothing is revolutionary, the preview is all of products I use a lot.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the fall promo, it says that the items are full sized. I wonder if all of 'em are going to be full size or just a few. I may have to jump on this one. While nothing is revolutionary, the preview is all of products I use a lot.
The Summer box was all full-sized items.  The bummer about the summer box was that there were at least 3 products geared specifically for blondes.  Got it anyway because it really was such a steal.  

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I wonder how different the Fall box will be. I always pass up the summer ones, because they are products I just have no interest in. It is great that they do full sized items, but that doesn't matter if I don't want any of it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How quickly do these things typically sell out?
I think the summer one sold out in a day or less. I recommend buying it in the first hour it's available if you can to be safe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Curious about the price - how much was the Summer box? I'm guessing the Fall box would be priced the same.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
Yeah. I think I was able to buy the Summer about a couple of hours after because I had billing issues stuff in the part of my credit card company.

I am just curious, can I place an order via mobile? I am working by that time and I hope to get one.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Curious about the price - how much was the Summer box? I'm guessing the Fall box would be priced the same.
wondering the same thing

Reaction score
I think it was $39.99 + $10 shipping so the grand total is $49.99.  Do they usually tell you what items are included or is it a surprise? 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Summer box was all full-sized items.  The bummer about the summer box was that there were at least 3 products geared specifically for blondes.  Got it anyway because it really was such a steal.  
Yeah, everything I've seen about this says that I really need to jump on this train.  I just hope there aren't tone/skin color specific products in the fall one.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
They show you the items in the August Allure magazine. Hopefully it should be in my mailbox soon. I'll post when I see it!

Reaction score
I remember not being that interested in the summer one.  Maybe the fall one will surprise me pleasantly!

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by liziam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They show you the items in the August Allure magazine. Hopefully it should be in my mailbox soon. I'll post when I see it!
That would be fantastic, thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Yep, based on that picture, I'll probably break my $50/month cosmetics plan for that one.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
Im gonna sneak out of the office just to get online and buy this.

Anybody knows the exact time? I bought the Summer Edition but I forgot what time it was. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts