Allure Beauty Box Fall Edition - launches July 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
totally gonna get this!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by liziam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Snapped this picture from the magazine

So it looks like we've got

•  John Frieda Lumionous Color Glaze Clear Shine
  • Jergens Daily Moisture Lotion
  • Lipton Iced Green Tea & Honey Mix in Mango Pineapple
  • Biomega Firm & Fabulous Hairspray
  • Buxom Lipgloss
  • $15 coupon code to Zappos.com
  • John Fried Frizz-Ease Curl Perfecting Spray
  • Aveeno Natural Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30
  • Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek Leave-In Cream 
  • Glytone Exoliating Body Wash
  • eclos 6-Piece Starter Kit
  • Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray
  • NYX Stick Blush

That eyeshadow REALLY looks like L.A. Color's Lollipop shimmering loose shadow
Anybody able to tell what the others are?

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So it looks like we've got

•  John Frieda Lumionous Color Glaze Clear Shine
  • Jergens Daily Moisture Lotion
  • Lipton Iced Green Tea & Honey Mix in Mango Pineapple
  • Biomega Firm & Fabulous Hairspray
  • Buxom Lipgloss
  • $15 coupon code to Zappos.com
  • John Fried Frizz-Ease Curl Perfecting Spray
  • Aveeno Natural Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30
  • Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek Leave-In Cream 
  • Glytone Exoliating Body Wash
  • eclos 6-Piece Starter Kit
  • Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray
  • NYX Stick Blush

That eyeshadow REALLY looks like L.A. Color's Lollipop shimmering loose shadow
Anybody able to tell what the others are?
I'd like to know what brand of nail polish is pictured, if anyone can tell!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, based on that picture, I'll probably break my $50/month cosmetics plan for that one.
I'll be definitely breaking my no buy, and I don't feel bad about that. This is a terrific value, and just from looking at what little I've seen, the items in this one appeal to me a lot more than in the previous one, so everything would be well-loved. 

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like a great box, but it's not tempting me this time around, thankfully.
I agree, I'm not super-tempted overall. It's cool they offer all of these products at such a great deal, though!

I am never going to have to actually purchase dry shampoo thanks to these boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

That and the Buxom Lipgloss make it basically a steal for me, and I have fun passing the stuff I won't use around to my friends and family :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looking at it again, now that I've gotten the CEW order and the Gorgeous on the Go order placed, I'm not feeling it nearly as much.

Looking at it again, now that I've gotten the CEW order and the Gorgeous on the Go order placed, I'm not feeling it nearly as much.
Is it still the same +$10 shipping?

I ordered 2 CEW boxes too and got tons from BBW sale from two weeks, seems like Im not gonna use this much. The previous season's box, i have used 3 prods so far and my skin's acting bad because I am using different products everyday.

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it still the same +$10 shipping?

I ordered 2 CEW boxes too and got tons from BBW sale from two weeks, seems like Im not gonna use this much. The previous season's box, i have used 3 prods so far and my skin's acting bad because I am using different products everyday.
Yup, same pricing. $39.99 +10 shipping. I'm kinda torn still. Feeling it less, but it IS a good deal, so....

Okay, I ran to the store, and in the magazine under the picture posted was a list of all the products

I tallied up the value here it was just a hair over $300, but there was a starter kit that I couldn't get a true price for

I think I am going to do it!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, I ran to the store, and in the magazine under the picture posted was a list of all the products

I tallied up the value here it was just a hair over $300, but there was a starter kit that I couldn't get a true price for

I think I am going to do it!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lols you beat me to it!

i figured out most of the products by just looking at it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i didn't know what the nail polish, eye shadow, and that yellow bottle was.. but now i know!! thanks girl..

i already have the stick blush in orchid and i loveee it!

i'm gonna do it too!

Seems like almost the same as the last box. I am committing myself of buying that next week but that Sephora Benefit deal popped up. I think that is more worth of the $50. I'll wait for Winter box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seems like almost the same as the last box. I am committing myself of buying that next week but that Sephora Benefit deal popped up. I think that is more worth of the $50. I'll wait for Winter box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The sephora benefit deal is sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The buxom gloss makes it worth it! I have recently falllen in loooooove with the buxon glosses!

Yep, based on that picture, I'll probably break my $50/month cosmetics plan for that one.
Thanks for sharing the photo.  I think I will def. get this one.  Seems like a lot of great products for the price!

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The sephora benefit deal is sold out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The buxom gloss makes it worth it! I have recently falllen in loooooove with the buxon glosses!
Yeah! It was just like within 30 mins from the time I purchased it. Super fast! I hope they'd do another deal like that next Friday.

Yay! I can't wait! The summer one was awesome! (did a video review on it; you get a lot for your money). 

Back