Allure Beauty Box Fall Edition - launches July 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, I ran to the store, and in the magazine under the picture posted was a list of all the products

I tallied up the value here it was just a hair over $300, but there was a starter kit that I couldn't get a true price for

I think I am going to do it!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm assuming she's talking about the Eclos.

Bahhhh I want this now too. These deals are killing me this time around, but if I continue selling on ebay and getting most of my money back, it might be worth it??? I definitely don't need it though.

The Buxom is in the color Dolly

Biore Blemish fighting ice cleanser

Bert's Bee night cream

Colorscience primer

Kinerase wrinkle repair

Gkhair Serum

John Frieda full repair perfect ends

Miss Professional Nail in Rock a bye blue

NYC sparkle eyedust in 14 karat rose

NYX stick color is Orchid 

Add this on to the above list and you have the list of the complete contents of the box 

Ok, I'm sold. Definitely getting this. Kinerase and so many of those other things sell well on ebay, they'll pay for the box and I can keep and play with everything else. 

If anyone wants to sell the Glytone body wash at a fair price, pop me an IM.   I like the Glytone body wash.  I don't really want a lot of the other stuff and don't want to deal with eBay selling right now either.  

Originally Posted by Darlene6231 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Buxom is in the color Dolly

Biore Blemish fighting ice cleanser

Bert's Bee night cream

Colorscience primer

Kinerase wrinkle repair

Gkhair Serum

John Frieda full repair perfect ends

Miss Professional Nail in Rock a bye blue

NYC sparkle eyedust in 14 karat rose

NYX stick color is Orchid 

Add this on to the above list and you have the list of the complete contents of the box 
Awesome.  Thank you!

grrr. just can't spend 50 bucks right now. need to book hotels for a vacation in 2 weeks! will have to wait for the next one!

Did anyone get it to work? I made a point of being away from my desk at noon but I checked anyway and it doesn't even look like it went on sale yet.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get it to work? I made a point of being away from my desk at noon but I checked anyway and it doesn't even look like it went on sale yet.
just bought it! :]

Just ordered mine, after waffling for weeks. I ordered the one that came out last fall/winter, and was quite pleased with it. Love getting full sizes, and I don't think the price is that bad (with taxes it came to about $54). I justify the splurge by saying I wouldn't be able to afford this or that at full price, but 2 or 3 together equals a lot of "free" stuff. I wanted to get the spring box, but it was released a couple weeks before I left for vacation, and I was afraid it would be delivered while I was gone. Then I tried to order it when I got home, and it was sold out... I ordered one about 15 years ago, and really loved it, but it had maybe 5-10 items at the most. I'm glad they've bulked up.

Blahhh I bought one. Kind of hating myself for it...I said "I'll try oooonnne more time" and of course it worked.

I bought mine at four minutes past the hour. Some people have had problems that were resolved by emptying their cache and/or changing browsers.

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought mine at four minutes past the hour. Some people have had problems that were resolved by emptying their cache and/or changing browsers.
Yup, it fixed when I cleared my cookies! 

I've decided to skip this one. It's a great assortment of products, but honestly, I can't afford to shell out so much money right now. Maybe next time, Allure!

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It allowed me to order at :59, but it took a minute or two to fill out the CC info. My order number was in the low double digits, if that indicates how many have ordered.

Back