Allure Beauty Box Fall Edition - launches July 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did everyone get Dolly? Sephora has that shade as a deluxe sample, and it just seems to be really popular overall. It works great for me too. Wonder if it's a universal shade. I was so glad to get things from this box that I can share with my mom and my sister-in-law. I got the NYX stick blush in the shade Water Lily, which will work great for my skintone. One odd thing was that it appeared to have been swiped already. But I shrugged it off, sanitized it, and now it's good to go.

Originally Posted by bluelion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did everyone get Dolly? Sephora has that shade as a deluxe sample, and it just seems to be really popular overall. It works great for me too. Wonder if it's a universal shade. I was so glad to get things from this box that I can share with my mom and my sister-in-law. I got the NYX stick blush in the shade Water Lily, which will work great for my skintone. One odd thing was that it appeared to have been swiped already. But I shrugged it off, sanitized it, and now it's good to go.
i think that everyone received it. is it sticky sticky or just regular lipgloss.. i might keep it even though i don't like wearing lip gloss.. i heard so many good things about it.

i think that everyone received it. is it sticky sticky or just regular lipgloss.. i might keep it even though i don't like wearing lip gloss.. i heard so many good things about it.
Buxoms are plumping lip glosses. People tend to either love or loathe the tingle. Personally, they are my favorites.

It's not effective as a plumper for me. Which is fine, because I buy it more for the tingle and color. As a point of reference, I find MAC lip glasses to be far stickier.

Blue- my blush also appeared to have been swiped. I noticed right away, but thought maybe it melted slightly. I am so thrilled with this box, I'm considering canceling some subscriptions and only buying these. I am getting introduced to some drugstore things, and I'm enjoying them

It's not effective as a plumper for me. Which is fine, because I buy it more for the tingle and color. As a point of reference, I find MAC lip glasses to be far stickier.
It doesn't plump my lips either. I just wanted to warn the uninitiated about the tingle, because some people really hate that. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mally glosses are waaaaaaay stickier.

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It doesn't plump my lips either. I just wanted to warn the uninitiated about the tingle, because some people really hate that.
wink.gif

Mally glosses are waaaaaaay stickier.
ohhh i'm gonna give it a try then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thank you

Hi everyone, I havent received my box yet and did not receive a tracking number either.  I did receive confirmation that my credit card was charged.  Does anyone know who I can contact to find out the status of my order?  Thanks.

My latest favorite: the eclos mask. OMG! It actually makes the pores on my nose smaller! I can't believe it!

It takes A LOT of work to keep my t-zone/nose clear (yucky blackheads), even Retin A doesn't work, I have to

use BP every day, but this mask, boy, I wasn't expecting it to actually help! It is currently about $10 @ Walgreens,

and I do plan on buying the full-size. I use it on my nose and cheeks, so the sample will last awhile.

Originally Posted by alice blue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My latest favorite: the eclos mask. OMG! It actually makes the pores on my nose smaller! I can't believe it!

It takes A LOT of work to keep my t-zone/nose clear (yucky blackheads), even Retin A doesn't work, I have to

use BP every day, but this mask, boy, I wasn't expecting it to actually help! It is currently about $10 @ Walgreens,

and I do plan on buying the full-size. I use it on my nose and cheeks, so the sample will last awhile.
Nice!!! They have it at the Target near my new apartment, so I'll have to pick some up once I move on Saturday! (and yes, that means I should NOT be on MUT, but should be packing... but you guys are SO much more fun!)

Back