Allure Beauty Box Fall Edition - launches July 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score

Thinking of getting this one again.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://allureaccess.com/#fall-beauty-box

In the fall promo, it says that the items are full sized. I wonder if all of 'em are going to be full size or just a few. I may have to jump on this one. While nothing is revolutionary, the preview is all of products I use a lot.

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the fall promo, it says that the items are full sized. I wonder if all of 'em are going to be full size or just a few. I may have to jump on this one. While nothing is revolutionary, the preview is all of products I use a lot.
The Summer box was all full-sized items.  The bummer about the summer box was that there were at least 3 products geared specifically for blondes.  Got it anyway because it really was such a steal.  

I wonder how different the Fall box will be. I always pass up the summer ones, because they are products I just have no interest in. It is great that they do full sized items, but that doesn't matter if I don't want any of it.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How quickly do these things typically sell out?
I think the summer one sold out in a day or less. I recommend buying it in the first hour it's available if you can to be safe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Curious about the price - how much was the Summer box? I'm guessing the Fall box would be priced the same.

Yeah. I think I was able to buy the Summer about a couple of hours after because I had billing issues stuff in the part of my credit card company.

I am just curious, can I place an order via mobile? I am working by that time and I hope to get one.

I think it was $39.99 + $10 shipping so the grand total is $49.99.  Do they usually tell you what items are included or is it a surprise? 
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Summer box was all full-sized items.  The bummer about the summer box was that there were at least 3 products geared specifically for blondes.  Got it anyway because it really was such a steal.  
Yeah, everything I've seen about this says that I really need to jump on this train.  I just hope there aren't tone/skin color specific products in the fall one.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They show you the items in the August Allure magazine. Hopefully it should be in my mailbox soon. I'll post when I see it!

I remember not being that interested in the summer one.  Maybe the fall one will surprise me pleasantly!

Originally Posted by liziam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They show you the items in the August Allure magazine. Hopefully it should be in my mailbox soon. I'll post when I see it!
That would be fantastic, thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yep, based on that picture, I'll probably break my $50/month cosmetics plan for that one.

Im gonna sneak out of the office just to get online and buy this.

Anybody knows the exact time? I bought the Summer Edition but I forgot what time it was. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back