Allure magazine rewards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I heard that Allure, like Lucky, has a new rebates program at online stores. I don't have a subscription to either, so not eligible...but I've been some of Lucky's rebates and they're quite high (around 10% or more at Bare Necessities, Avon.com, and a few other places; in general higher than ebates or mrrebates at stores where I shop more); I can't however find any info on Allure's.

I've never read Lucky but I really like Allure, so if anyone knows how their rebates programs compare I'd really appreciate it! If they're pretty much the same (as I'd hazard to guess they are), I'd much rather subscribe to Allure.

you dont need a subscribtion to do the allure one.

if you go on the allure site, and find the allure insiders thing, just make an account and then they ask you a few questions on why you wanna join and all that and then they send you an email saying if you got in or not (which isnt apprently hard, since i got my email in like 20min.).

its not that exciting, you get these survey's on occation to do. and i guess they add up points. on occation they have coupons for free like travel size perfumes from dept. stores.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif you dont need a subscribtion to do the allure one. if you go on the allure site, and find the allure insiders thing, just make an account and then they ask you a few questions on why you wanna join and all that and then they send you an email saying if you got in or not (which isnt apprently hard, since i got my email in like 20min.).

its not that exciting, you get these survey's on occation to do. and i guess they add up points. on occation they have coupons for free like travel size perfumes from dept. stores.

wow really? thanks!
smile.gif
then i guess i need that lucky sub, b/c their rebates are great

Back