allure magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i subscribe and LOVE this magazine. i was wondering how many read this? if there's a lot, every month, when a new issue comes out, we should start a thread (for example, the thread would be july 2005, august 2005, etc. based on the issue) and talk about what we liked, disliked, products shown, thoughts, etc.

what do you think?

This is the one magazine that I subscribe to and keep issues of. Other magazines I look a the covers and see if anything interests me. Allure is one magazine that never disappoints.

Originally Posted by Marisol This is the one magazine that I subscribe to and keep issues of. Other magazines I look a the covers and see if anything interests me. Allure is one magazine that never disappoints. i have a special shelf for my issues
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i've only about 7 or so, though, because i discovered it late. when i found it, i couldn't believe they actually had a whole magazine dedicated to beauty
icon_cheesygrin.gif

what do you think of the suggestion? it could be our own little makeup book club, or bible club
wink.gif

I subscribe to it and have for several years........I think your idea is wonderful!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer i subscribe and LOVE this magazine. i was wondering how many read this? if there's a lot, every month, when a new issue comes out, we should start a thread (for example, the thread would be july 2005, august 2005, etc. based on the issue) and talk about what we liked, disliked, products shown, thoughts, etc.
what do you think?

I have been reading allure since 2002, I love this magazine. My subscription actually is about to run out so I have to renew it. I did have them in a spot just for my magizines but last easter right before we moved my fiance made me throw more then half of them away
icon_frown.gif
. I dont blame him though. It was a little excessive and we were moving out of state so we needed all the room we could get.

Another magizine I like is Lucky. Its all about shopping and fashion
tongue.gif

Lisa

oh I looove Allure. :_love

I bought it for the first time in the US in 2001 and whenever I go back to the US I have to buy it at the first american airport I fly in. I also had a friend collect her old issues for me to take back to austria (a whole box with like 30 issues in it!!!) but I forgot to take it with me. would have been to heavy anyway I guess.

so you guys gotta keep me updated on what´s in Allure!!!!! The makeup advice in there is the best

that's one of the mags i subscribe to also!

but there's a lot of stuff about fashion which kind of annoys me since i want it to be more about beauty stuff.

I just started reading Allure last month. I can't wait to be part of the discussion

Originally Posted by Trisha it used to be sold over here, but i havent seen it any shops since Nov 04, i think i'll have to subscribe too! x Sounds like a mag i need to subscibe to!Trisha - can we subscibe if it's not avialable here?

I'm another person who loves Allure. I like that it doesn't have sex or relationship tips in it (if I wanted that, I'd read redbook or cosmo), but I don't mind the fashion articles, even though they take up space where they could be talking about makeup!

I agree that we should start an 'Allure Appreciation' thread!
claps.gif

charmaine, it takes 6-8 weeks for your first issue. i was very impatient LOL

okay, i'm glad lots of people love/read it, so i'm gonna start a thread!
smile.gif

I was very impatient to get mine too.....I kept emailing them to find out what the problem was!!! LOL

I've been buying this mag for years...I finally broke down and subscribed...10 bucks a year...not bad...love the mag though! I keep all mine...I am a mag junkie...I also get

Self

Better Homes & Gardens

and I buy...Lucky and oh...I love Glamour!! Anyway....lets start an Allure Forum!

Hugs to you all today!!!
icon_smile.gif

Well I am OLD so I have subscribed since it first came out. I don't even know when that was...1992? I love it and would love a forum to discuss the articles! Super idea!
claps.gif

I have been subscribing it for years also but mine just ran out so I need to get back in the system
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Well I am OLD so I have subscribed since it first came out. I don't even know when that was...1992? I love it and would love a forum to discuss the articles! Super idea!
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back