Almost like mac eyeshadow parrot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls,Iknow alot of people miss parrot so I hope this info helps!

If you Put on macshadow shimmermoss then layer a little of electric eel over it,It is very similar to parrot. Does anybody else have any suggestions?

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey girls,Iknow alot of people miss parrot so I hope this info helps!If you Put on macshadow shimmermoss then layer a little of electric eel over it,It is very similar to parrot. Does anybody else have any suggestions?

Hmmm. I've never had Parrot, so I don't know what it looks like... LOL
icon_redface.gif
But I think this will help out a lot of people who can't find Parrot anymore! Great tip!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i read somewhere that if you use the sea me shadestick and put like shimmermoss or the other one that is similar to shimmermoss over it, it looks like parrot too.

As i posted on another thread - Freshwater with Aquadisiac blended over it. I discovered this when playing with the colours in the MAC store trying to help my friend, and even the MA congratulated me on finding such a good likeness!

try shu uemura blue ME 638, it is somewhat more shimmery though. but as far as I know, that is the closest to mac parrot.

Latest posts

Back