aloha from a newbie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone i'm new here, and i joined so i could learn how to style my makeup and hair better. so hopefully i'll learn from all the tips
smile.gif
i'm 16, middle eastern looking, and i usually don't have enough time to stlye myself, or...ummm...really know how for that matter. oh yeah, and i'm obsessed w/ lipgloss :-D

well it's nice to meet all of you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ditzybrunette_a

hi everyone i'm new here, and i joined so i could learn how to style my makeup and hair better. so hopefully i'll learn from all the tips
smile.gif
i'm 16, middle eastern looking, and i usually don't have enough time to stlye myself, or...ummm...really know how for that matter. oh yeah, and i'm obsessed w/ lipgloss :-D
smile.gif

Hey! I am extending a WARM welcome to you Ditzzzzzzzy!
Take care and happy posting

Hey!Glad you found us..If you have any specific questions regarding makeup application,Let us know..I know someone here can help
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by ditzybrunette_a hi everyone i'm new here, and i joined so i could learn how to style my makeup and hair better. so hopefully i'll learn from all the tips
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm obsessed with lipglos too!! oh heck, im just a make up addict, period! Welcome to the board. Everyone here is really nice and helpful. I've learned a lot

Originally Posted by ditzybrunette_a hi everyone i'm new here, and i joined so i could learn how to style my makeup and hair better. so hopefully i'll learn from all the tips
smile.gif
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back