Alternative to clinique?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
About 12 months ago I suddenly started having a reaction to all my eye makeup, brands i'd been using for years! so I threw it away and bought everything from Clinique. It is all great and I have no reactions at all. However, i am a bit bored of the eyeshadow colours. They aren't cheap and i get through them far too quickly. Is there anything else on the market with a better range of colours? I don't want to risk the cheaper brands i've used in the past but don't want to get stuck with just the one brand which is a bit boring. Any suggestions very welcome :)

You can try either Estee Lauder or Lancome. Both brands have a large variety and range of eyeshadow colours.

I also happen to have sensitive eyes. You can try Too Faced eye shadows - they are a bit more economical than Lancome and Estee Lauder, and work just as well.

About 12 months ago I suddenly started having a reaction to all my eye makeup, brands i'd been using for years! so I threw it away and bought everything from Clinique. It is all great and I have no reactions at all. However, i am a bit bored of the eyeshadow colours. They aren't cheap and i get through them far too quickly. Is there anything else on the market with a better range of colours? I don't want to risk the cheaper brands i've used in the past but don't want to get stuck with just the one brand which is a bit boring. Any suggestions very welcome :)
The issue got solved.

Back