Alternative to Easy straight, or other chemically straightening products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have hair that is frizzy with some body, its not curly, just has a lot of body, i was wondering if there is an alternative to straightening my hair with my flat iron, any suggestions, theres a mix of reviews for easy straight, just wondering if theres any other alternatives. my main goal is to get rid of the friziness and get it pin straight

Thanks!!!!

Jana

Originally Posted by janac I have hair that is frizzy with some body, its not curly, just has a lot of body, i was wondering if there is an alternative to straightening my hair with my flat iron, any suggestions, theres a mix of reviews for easy straight, just wondering if theres any other alternatives. my main goal is to get rid of the friziness and get it pin straight
Thanks!!!!

Jana

well, you could always try a good straightening line of products... I really like StraightSexyHair (By Sexy Hair Concepts) their whole line is great... from the balm to the smooth n' seal... it's all great. I would try that before trying anything with chemicals... You should also get a good ceramic ionic blowdryer.. and ceramic brushes
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back