Alyssa Milano Says She's Done Dating Athletes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
alyssa_milano180.jpg

Alyssa Milano is single, and says she's done living out the fantasy of being a baseball player's girlfriend.

"I'd love to just find a good plumber or doctor," the 34-year-old actress tells Details in its November issue.

"I've gotten such s--- about my dating choices," she says. (Her last three boyfriends – Carl Pavano, Barry Zito, and Brad Penny – have all been Major League pitchers.) "Like, every single article ... is about how I'm 'the chick that dates athletes,' and there's an insane double standard going on."

Milano, a lifelong Dodgers fan who recently scored a post-season reporting gig, laments the fact that New York Yankees star Derek Jeter gets away with dating starlet after starlet on her blog on MLB.com.

November issue of Details

But given a recent conversation she had, it shouldn't be too hard for her to score the man – baseball player or not – of her dreams: "My friend tells me, 'Every time I mention you in front of guys, they all go nuts.' So he asked one of them, 'What is it about her? Can you define it?' And the guy said, 'She's the girl we never got over.' "

i want to date barry zito... he's hotttttttt

he does yoga and writes love songs on his guitar and listens to loads of dave matthews because he's all earthy crunchy like that, while being the highest paid pitcher, of course.

purrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yawn...lol All I could think was... isn't that the outfit she had on with the hat that made her look 12 in the other thread?????

i just wanted to also add that I, Jenuary, am also done dating professional athletes! i would also like to add that i will not be dating any politicians or rockstars or celebrity chefs.

this news should be published in your next edition of US Weekly, but i wanted you to know this first hand...

Latest posts

Back