Alyssa Milano Scores MLB Reporting Gig

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They say diamonds are a girl's best friend and that's certainly true for actress and baseball fanatic Alyssa Milano, who will serve as a post-season correspondent on MLB.com.

The 34-year-old actress tells PEOPLE the deal on major league baseball's new broadband channel, TBS Hot Corner, which was announced Thursday, is "literally a dream job come true!"

A lifelong baseball fan and Los Angeles Dodgers season ticket holder, Milano says she "hopes to give fans an insider's perspective" while covering post-season action for both the National and American leagues. Milano will interview players and coaches as well as do lifestyle segments. And she won't just be a pretty face on the screen.

"I'm such a fan and I know our starting rotation so well that within our division I pretty much know what pitches the pitchers are going to throw to what batters," says Milano, a self-confessed stats geek who is on the internet "about twelve times a day" to get the latest on her favorite sport. Milano also writes the Touch 'Em All blog on MLB.com.

The new gig comes on the heels of a successful launch of Milano's Touch clothing line, which features fashions for baseball's female fans and is sold in stadiums and on MLB.com (see Stylewatch for more details).

Meanwhile, fans of the Who's the Boss? and Charmed star need not worry – Milano hasn't given up her day job. She will appear in several episodes of My Name Is Earl beginning in October, as well as in the film Pathology, which is slated for a November release.

SOURCE

thx for posting
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back