Am I a 36 A?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lia

Reaction score
I was measuring myself based on a conversion table of bra sizes on a website i saw. To my surprise, it said i had a 36A size ! I always imagined that the A sizes would fit girls with less boobs than i have (mine aren't very big, but they're respectable). I'd imagine i was a 34C or 34B

Is it correct? I measured myself and under my boobs the circumference is of around 80cm (30 to 31'') and on the biggest area (on top of the nipples) is around 92cm (36 to 37'').

Or am i just being silly?
add_wegbrech.gif
It's just because i wanted so much a Victoria's Secret bra

I can't shop at VS because my boobs are too big, but I have been told that they don't measure correctly there. I have been told that by quite a few bra shops, so maybe their conversion table isn't accurate?

Victoria Secret is not a reliable source for bra fittings, or size conversions. Very few people are size 36A. I think you are probably what you say you are, judging from the pictures I've seen. I would guess about a very full B or a medium C cup, but A cup is probably way too little. Just for reference, in my avatar, that is an A cup.

yeah you´re definitely not a 36A. My chest circumference (the widest area, over the nipples) is 85cm I think, and I`m a 34B. So if yours is 92cm, then I´m sure you´re a C cup

I was measured a VS once. I was wearing a padded bra (which I told the SA) but she said you´re for sure a C cup, if not even a small D. My jaw almost dropped cause I can´t believe she really believe what she had said...but maybe she didn´t know the alphabet? lol

Yay you made my day
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

I'm thinking on buying a VS bra because there's a promo where you buy 2 bras for 40$ ... I know that shipping would make things expensive, but i was thinking on sending to someone in USA so that person could send it back here (cheaper than the 21 dollars they're asking on the website for international shipping)

It's also because i want to have a parameter (so next time someone goes to USA i can ask to bring one to me) because sizing in Brazil is totally different

i thought you measure under the boob

then measure around the nips

and subtract the two

...if the distance is 1 in....A

if the distance is 2 in...B

etc. etc.

?

That's the measure i did (VS website has the explanation), and i thought it was a bit off

I always heard that you measure above the breasts...like, under your arms sorta? That's how Fredrick's did it for me.

I would not put too much thought on what bra sizing charts say. Just go with what feels comfortable. I got measured once at a "fancy" bra store and they determined I was a 32C. Wow, the few bras I do own only go up to a "B". lol

Anyway, find one that is comfortable and see what the tag says. You might be surprised.

I got measured by a prof, and you cant even BUY my size, so I have just given up on giving a rats bottom about sizes and concentrate on what 'feels' right.

I'm a natural 8DD, which is like... a 32?

but yeah that sizing does sound off Lia... how weird.

I see - i think that when i used to have big boobs probably my measure would be something like that

Latest posts

Back