Amanda Bynes--- and that Little Black dress again!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
celebrity-Amanda-Bynes-9.jpg
celebrity-Amanda-Bynes-13.jpg

Okay now, what's up with Manda and these Mini Black dresses. She looks cute, but if I see her in another black mini...
asskicking.gif
You get where I'm going with this...

the little black dress has been done too much lately,

i agree she needs to switch it up.

i can't lie, i do like the dress though!

Originally Posted by Karren Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Funny... I hate it!!! Looks wrong or something.....
Karren

ehehe I thought I was the only one who thinks it looks weird

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ehehe I thought I was the only one who thinks it looks weird LOL Well I've worn a Tux (proms and wedding) and I've worn a LBD but never a LBT... hehe
Karren

oh that's cute, I love it! If I had pins like hers I would be flaunting them as much as she does!

Originally Posted by delidee32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif If I had legs that long I'd wear mini's all the time.....She looks cute. Ditto!

I think she's cute. She's one that it seems like there hasn't been too many negatives written about her (compared to lilo, brit, etc.)--know what I mean? Like, if you aren't hearing things, that's good lol!

Not sure if I think the dress is cute or not tho. I wouldn't go out in it but she looks good in it!

Originally Posted by Karren Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL Well I've worn a Tux (proms and wedding) and I've worn a LBD but never a LBT... hehe
Karren

add_wegbrech.gif

Latest posts

Back