Amazing Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got these pics in an email today titled "the top 6 pics of 2004". I'm not sure if that's official but they sure are cool!

oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to take scenic pics like that!

Originally Posted by jessica9 ah! the shark one gives me the creeps! me, too! i LOVE it, though!

Love those! I think the mountain one might be my favorite, or the last one, which doesn't even look real to me.

the mountain one reminds me of when i went to college in virginia. you could find places like that there! it was awesome!

Wow! Those are cool!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here's some pics I took the other night of the moon w/ the new cam (I saw other people online w/ the same cam take shots like this, so I figured I'd give it a try) ... Although I looked really stupid standing out in the middle of the road! lol

And don't forget!! Mars will be visible this month (more towards the end) supposed to be something that won't happen again for thousands of years! Snap away!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Awesome shots J! Yeah, tomorrow is supposed to be the Mars thing. Gotta watch out for it tomorrow - thanks for reminding me! You know I'll have my cam ready!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Those are cool shots Janelle.. I got your email this morning about MARS being visible. I wonder if we'll see it in Ireland

Originally Posted by Jennifer me, too! i LOVE it, though! I think it might be a dolphin, I've seen pictures of dolphins doing this before. Apparently they like surfing. I think the dorsal fin is too curved for it to be a shark.

Originally Posted by Laura Those are cool shots Janelle.. I got your email this morning about MARS being visible. I wonder if we'll see it in Ireland Hope so!! It should be pretty neat looking
wink.gif

Wow, those pics are so awesome! My favorite is of the storm. That's only because I have always been obsessed with watching the sky during a storm.

wow!

amazing pictures indeed,each one of them look more beautiful than the other.

I got these in email before too. They're so cool!
icon_smile.gif

Janelle your moon pics are beautiful. I know what you mean about looking silly standing out in the middle of the road! Not that I ever took photos of the moon, but whenever it's a gorgeous, huge orange harvest moon that looks like you could reach up and grab it, I have to just get to where I have a good view and just gaze at it! I've even pulled over while driving before, because I couldn't stop looking at the amazing moon and I was going to wreck the car!!
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back