American Idol!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
American Idol!!! OMG! Did you listen to Carrie Underwood???
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
Holy cow!! She can sing...I think the best I have ever heard on IDOL

I'm addicted to that show, Carrie is great - she's so cute. She has a great voice, as does Nadia Turner - what a set of pipes she has!!!! How these kids belt out these songs without professional training is beyond me.

If I attempt to sing in the shower, the cats runs out of the room and head for the hills....
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) American Idol!!! OMG! Did you listen to Carrie Underwood???
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
Holy cow!! She can sing...I think the best I have ever heard on IDOL

Hahahaha so funny!

Originally Posted by K*O*

I'm addicted to that show, Carrie is great - she's so cute. She has a great voice, as does Nadia Turner - what a set of pipes she has!!!! How these kids belt out these songs without professional training is beyond me.
If I attempt to sing in the shower, the cats runs out of the room and head for the hills....
icon_wink.gif

Tony, does this mean you think Carrie is better than your BELOVED KELLY CLARKSON !!?!?!?!?!? LOL
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

ooooh man that is a toughie!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Tony, does this mean you think Carrie is better than your BELOVED KELLY CLARKSON !!?!?!?!?!? LOL
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) oh yeah, he is good also, but he is not PURPLE lol yes he is.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG, I love Bo as well. He is my favorite! There is something about his voice, love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I TOTALLY agree. Bo and Nadia are my favorites. But as for Bo.... His voice... OMG!!!! He just draws me in everytime he sings. I love, love, love him!!!

Originally Posted by tylda1969 OMG, I love Bo as well. He is my favorite! There is something about his voice, love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

anybody watching idol right now. Last nights all over again. A screw up with the text number not matching the phone number. Carrie Underwood just sang and gave my the chills! She is awesome!

Originally Posted by tylda1969 anybody watching idol right now. Last nights all over again. A screw up with the text number not matching the phone number. Carrie Underwood just sang and gave my the chills! She is awesome! Yup... watching it now...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Which means more Bo!!
And Tony... you're 3 hrs. back - so get ready for more CARRIE!!! LOL (She's Idol #2 - in case you want to practice dialing in your vote! LOL)

Yeah! I'm so happy cause I came into the shown half way through last night so I missed Bo and now I just got to see him. I do have to say that I don't like Mikayla at all, and I think last night/tonights preformance was terrible!

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Yeah! I'm so happy cause I came into the shown half way through last night so I missed Bo and now I just got to see him. I do have to say that I don't like Mikayla at all, and I think last night/tonights preformance was terrible! Yeah.... I think she should've been gone a LONG time ago.
icon_rolleyes.gif
And what's up with that face she makes when the camera looks at her head on? that lip-eyebrow thing she has going on there?? WHAT IS THAT!? LOL
eek.gif

Nadia is not that good of a singer, but is a great performer

The true voices are apparent

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

I TOTALLY agree. Bo and Nadia are my favorites. But as for Bo.... His voice... OMG!!!! He just draws me in everytime he sings. I love, love, love him!!!

Carrie Underwood was one of the best performances I have ever seen. Diana DeGarmo ranks up there tooo

Originally Posted by tylda1969

anybody watching idol right now. Last nights all over again. A screw up with the text number not matching the phone number. Carrie Underwood just sang and gave my the chills! She is awesome!

LOL I don't vote....

Yep we dont have it on YET, but in 45 mins it will be on and waiting for CARRIE with baited breath

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Yup... watching it now...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Which means more Bo!!
And Tony... you're 3 hrs. back - so get ready for more CARRIE!!! LOL (She's Idol #2 - in case you want to practice dialing in your vote! LOL)

Yay, American Idol...I've even got my man hooked on the show! He's been calling me from Brazil to find out how the performances were and what happened on each show that he's been missing. My faves are Nikko and Jessica. I agree Mikayla should've been long gone, she's TERRIBLE.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Carrie Underwood was one of the best performances I have ever seen. Diana DeGarmo ranks up there tooo It was really good, but I think the backup singer helped her out a lot - especially with the higher notes... Diana was my favorite last year, and this year (besides my Bo *sigh*) I also like Nadia - I think she is really good voice wise & show wise, but her performance last night wasn't the greatest.. (Bad choice of song)

Latest posts

Back