American Idol!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else watch American Idol tonight? Can you even beleive it? LaToya London, GONE POOF! Amazing!!! Fantasia needed to be gone, altho I felt that Jasmine was the worst performer on Tuesday. I still see Diana Degarmo Winning this

Where are all the posts from yesterday gone.. I posted on this thread twice yesterday & just noticed there that they're all gone??

I about fell off the couch when they announced LaToya was voted off! Stunned! I think Jasmine is just as cute as can be, and she's a good singer, but clearly not as good as these other girls. I really thought she'd be out this week! I just adore Dianna DeGarmo, that lil cutie pie! But seriously I thought she'd finish third. Now with LaToya gone, I think she'll finish second. But you just never know, considering Jasmine wasn't even in the bottom two this week! But I don't think her luck will hold out past next week...it'll be Dianna and Fanstasia in the finals. And it won't disappoint me to see either of them win, I think they're both great.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Anyone else watch American Idol tonight? Can you even beleive it? LaToya London, GONE POOF! Amazing!!! Fantasia needed to be gone, altho I felt that Jasmine was the worst performer on Tuesday. I still see Diana Degarmo Winning this I'm with you Tony..I think Diana has it tied up..Crossing my fingers..I KNOW it won't be jasmine..She's next to go..

WHAT THE H$%^& happened??? I can't believe whats wrong with AI this year. Latoya was my favorite!! Jasmin is cute but doesnt have half the talent. I'm still in shock. Something tells me that Diana will win--- (you may get your wish Tony:))

I agree Fantasia needs to go. I want Diana to win. Jasmine should have been the next to go. She didn't hit most of the notes that day when she was singing disco. Her performances during disco night were one of the worst I've seen especially at this time of the competition.

Originally Posted by shoediva WHAT THE H$%^& happened??? I can't believe whats wrong with AI this year. Latoya was my favorite!! Jasmin is cute but doesnt have half the talent. I'm still in shock. Something tells me that Diana will win--- (you may get your wish Tony:)) I agree..this is the worst yr..Hardly any real talent.They must be worn out from the 1st 2 seasons..LOL

OOOOMMMMMGGGGG, i just read this forgetting that ye are ahead of me.. We're 2 days behind ye guys for American Idol.. I CANT BELIEVE LATOYA is gone.. AHHHH PS, thanks tony for showing me that link!

2 days behind?? Kool -we keep you updated so that you know what happens before everyone else.......Thats Brill!!

WINK!

Originally Posted by laura127

OOOOMMMMMGGGGG, i just read this forgetting that ye are ahead of me.. We're 2 days behind ye guys for American Idol.. I CANT BELIEVE LATOYA is gone.. AHHHH PS, thanks tony for showing me that link!

Back