America's Most Smartest Model

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone catching this on VH1?

It's so hilarious... I love the Russian dude.

He reminds me of Drago from the Rocky movie:

rocky-i-must-break-you-t-shirt-logo.gif

Andre is funny. He gets mad so easily. But I am rooting for Mandy Lynn. And Jesse is like a cuddly bear.

I only saw one episode where they were having a spelling contest. It was pretty funny, mostly because some of them couldn't spell some easy words, and I couldn't decide if they were being serious or not.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm rooting for Mandy Lynn too! Shes so likeable!
five.gif

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the show is dumb I think thats the irony of it. Haha.

The Russian dude, he scares me. There's one chick who is all skin and bones. Quoting Russian Dude, "She is nothing but skin and bones, and a fake pair of tits."

the best episode yet is the one where they were presented with cake and twinkies and acted like it was the worst punishment ever. I didn't know it was possible to hate cake. I'm rooting for Andre, lol

I'm rooting for andre too - but I heard he got arrested the other day.

Ah well, he brings comedy to the show...

LOL, I didn't know other people liked Andre. Yeah he's a little nuts, but he really makes the show watchable.

Latest posts

Back