America's Next Top Model

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone watching the marathon that is on VH1? I get suckered everytime they have their marathons. I hope Naima wins it.

gallery_naima.jpg

I usually watch ANTM every wednesday! I dont know how or why I got hooked on that show. Its pretty good though. I'm also hoping that Naima wins it! She's a really beautiful girl and the nicest of the bunch, imho.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Anyone watching the marathon that is on VH1? I get suckered everytime they have their marathons. I hope Naima wins it.
gallery_naima.jpg

I used to be in school on Wednesday nights so I always missed it. I will be watching this Wednesday to see who wins.

i was watching most of the marathon today. was i the only who laughed when the girl rebecca passed out? LOL!

We don't get UPN here (or if we do, I don't know what channel), so I live for these Vh1 marathons. I feel like I spent my whole day watching it... but I also hope Naima wins. Or Kahlen. I just want to know who wins already... and I have to wait for them to show it on Vh1!

ooh, I never heard of the show... - gotta check into it - it sounds good...Yeah, I agree Naima is gorgeous from the pic you have of her....

Originally Posted by Marisol Anyone watching the marathon that is on VH1? I get suckered everytime they have their marathons. I hope Naima wins it.
gallery_naima.jpg

The only reason why I don't like Keenyah (I think that is how you spell her name) is cause she was such a b*tch at times.

oooh.. i had that one girl who had a red little afro going, then got it all cut off. she was so annoying and COMPLAINED SOO MUCH! she should have been cut first. as well as tiffany. she just gave up and they should have known better form the previous time she was on there. someone else could have been picked instead of her who wanted it more.

yeah it was tiffany. she was getting cut along with rebecca and when they were saying good bye to the other girls, tiffany was laughing about it, so tyra brought them back to the front to talk to her. tyra was syaing something about the opportunity or something. and how it looked like tiffany didn't care. and then tiffany started saying stuff about the stuff she had gone through, tyra was telling her to be quiet, but she wouldn't. then that's when tyra yelled. something baout how she never yelled at a girl like that, that the onlyt ime her mom does is because she cares about her. and how everyone was rooting for tiffany. i forget the rest of it though.

Originally Posted by Liz yeah it was tiffany. she was getting cut along with rebecca and when they were saying good bye to the other girls, tiffany was laughing about it, so tyra brought them back to the front to talk to her. tyra was syaing something about the opportunity or something. and how it looked like tiffany didn't care. and then tiffany started saying stuff about the stuff she had gone through, tyra was telling her to be quiet, but she wouldn't. then that's when tyra yelled. something baout how she never yelled at a girl like that, that the onlyt ime her mom does is because she cares about her. and how everyone was rooting for tiffany. i forget the rest of it though. why did her and rebecca get cut? and hwat was tiffany's reaction when tyra started yelling? details girl!details!!!

tiffany got cut because of her attitude. one of their "projects" at the elimination thing was to read a teleprompter like they were interviewing/commenting on the red carpet. and she just gave up and din't wnt to do it. but the judges kind of made her do it. she had commented during the show how she disn't want to do it anymore, and how things were trying to change her.

rebecca got cut because she wasn't "top model" material. she was pretty, but wasn't "fierce" and was a safe choice. and when they had to do the shoot, she had to pose with a guy in lingerie, and she was distancing herself because she didn't feel comfortable. i guess cause she has a fiance.

oh. and tiffany's reaction was just kind of like whatever. she kind of rolled her eyes. and then in her confessional, she said how she felt good/ok knowing that tyra had her back.

When Tyra flipped out, it was hilarious! I think she takes herself a bit too seriously.

I love this show!! But I didn't even know it was on!!?!?
icon_eek.gif
Damn, where have I been!!?!?!?
frown.gif

haha! yeah. i wish she would have been more angry and not say the stuff she said. like "witch, we shouldn't have picked you from the get go!"

Originally Posted by Marisol When Tyra flipped out, it was hilarious! I think she takes herself a bit too seriously. When tyra flipped out i didn't know whether to crack up or be mesmerized by her forehead.I think she just pulled that for more ratings!Tiffany was such a jerk,what a waste of a golden opportunity.

Originally Posted by Liz i hate their whole "FIERCE" thing
icon_rolleyes.gif
HAha "Fierce" thats so 80's
icon_lol.gif

I watched the America's next top model marathon on VH1 last weekend. that show is so good to watch. I hope that naima wins also. Thanks

Latest posts

Back