America's Next Top Model

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone here watch, "The Runway Ahead" which was an update on the last America's Next Top Model show? It was on May 11th and 12th. I wanted to know what happend with Shandi.

By the way, the next (new) episode airs June 15th
icon_cheesygrin.gif

After the second-cycle finale of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, the cameras continued to capture key moments in the lives of Yoanna and the other participants who have moved on to successful endeavors. While some of the girls returned to their hometowns to face family, friends and boyfriends, others went to the Big Apple and Hollywood to further pursue their dreams. Tune in to see the triumphs and challenges in the participants' personal lives as they developed after the thrilling finale of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.

You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at Yoanna's high-profile publicity appearances and her introduction to the most competitive runways, top models, designers and fashion gurus during L.A. Fashion Week. This event is a breeding ground for cutting-edge talent attracting the industry's prestigious buyers, press and celebrities. Additional footage will showcase winner Yoanna's big red carpet appearance entrance at the AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL finale party as well as her return home to visit her mom.

We'll find out how Shandi's life has changed since her adventures in Milan, especially regarding her relationship with her boyfriend, while Mercedes provides an update on how she is managing her battle with lupus. The cameras also follow participants April, Camille, Sara, Catie, Xiomara, Jenascia, Heather, Bethany and Anna, who continue to rely on each other for advice, companionship and even a place to sleep, as they pursue their shared dreams. Additional footage will include Sara's sexy photo shoot for a spread in Maxim magazine, Camille's reception by her former college-mates when she returned to Howard University and April's trip back to New York to make an appearance at Judge Nigel Barker's private soirée. Don't miss this special look back on AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL: THE RUNWAY AHEAD, airing Tuesday, May 11th at 9PM ET/PT, and the rebroadcast airing Wednesday, May 12th at 9PM ET/PT.

Originally Posted by Californian Did anyone here watch, "The Runway Ahead" which was an update on the last America's Next Top Model show? It was on May 11th and 12th. I wanted to know what happend with Shandi.
By the way, the next (new) episode airs June 15th
icon_cheesygrin.gif

After the second-cycle finale of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, the cameras continued to capture key moments in the lives of Yoanna and the other participants who have moved on to successful endeavors. While some of the girls returned to their hometowns to face family, friends and boyfriends, others went to the Big Apple and Hollywood to further pursue their dreams. Tune in to see the triumphs and challenges in the participants' personal lives as they developed after the thrilling finale of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.

You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at Yoanna's high-profile publicity appearances and her introduction to the most competitive runways, top models, designers and fashion gurus during L.A. Fashion Week. This event is a breeding ground for cutting-edge talent attracting the industry's prestigious buyers, press and celebrities. Additional footage will showcase winner Yoanna's big red carpet appearance entrance at the AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL finale party as well as her return home to visit her mom.

We'll find out how Shandi's life has changed since her adventures in Milan, especially regarding her relationship with her boyfriend, while Mercedes provides an update on how she is managing her battle with lupus. The cameras also follow participants April, Camille, Sara, Catie, Xiomara, Jenascia, Heather, Bethany and Anna, who continue to rely on each other for advice, companionship and even a place to sleep, as they pursue their shared dreams. Additional footage will include Sara's sexy photo shoot for a spread in Maxim magazine, Camille's reception by her former college-mates when she returned to Howard University and April's trip back to New York to make an appearance at Judge Nigel Barker's private soirée. Don't miss this special look back on AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL: THE RUNWAY AHEAD, airing Tuesday, May 11th at 9PM ET/PT, and the rebroadcast airing Wednesday, May 12th at 9PM ET/PT.

Oh gee.. I wonder if karma bit Shandy in her hobag hiney

Originally Posted by naturally ahhh I missed it ...knew it was coming on ...but got caught up with getting my kids down for the night (5 year old is hard getting down) ....curious though ...as to how they are all going about ..Shandi especially ...she did SUCH a turn around from when she first came on! I love to watch that show. I wanted to be a model when I was in High School ..so much for that now ...oh well ..too old and just not that rail thin like I was back then! LOL I know that April signed up with a major agency and is LOVED by the head of the agency. The other chick, I forgot her name (the one with the curves and light brown hair) did a major magazine spread modeling sexy lingerie or something like that. I don't know much else except that all of them were given great opportunities due to the show, except for Shandi.. which I have NO idea about. Hmmm...

Originally Posted by Californian I know that April signed up with a major agency and is LOVED by the head of the agency. The other chick, I forgot her name (the one with the curves and light brown hair) did a major magazine spread modeling sexy lingerie or something like that. I don't know much else except that all of them were given great opportunities due to the show, except for Shandi.. which I have NO idea about. Hmmm... If the commercials were right,Shandy went right back to obscurity as a cashier.Couldn't have happened to a nicer ho..I mean girl:p

Gee, dont' be shy! LOL ROFL Hahhahah. Fight!! Fight on isle 10 at Walmart!!! Bring the mop as Allisong has swung the skin off of of cashier Shandi! OMG !!

Shandi ---> VS Allison -->
pablo_platypus_prize_fighting_mode_sm_wht.gif
=

Originally Posted by Californian Gee, dont' be shy! LOL ROFL Hahhahah. Fight!! Fight on isle 10 at Walmart!!! Bring the mop as Allisong has swung the skin off of of cashier Shandi! OMG !!
Shandi ---> VS Allison -->
pablo_platypus_prize_fighting_mode_sm_wht.gif
=

LOL Nothing I hate worse then a skeezer(aside from liars that is
wink.gif
)

Latest posts

Back