Amy Lee

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think she's pretty.
smile.gif

I used to go to school with a girl called Amy lee, not that amy though
biggrin.gif
it gave me a shock when I saw the title of this thread actually! LOL

Lol yeah she was born in California but her family settled in Little Rock Arkansas.Thats about 2 and half hours from here. She is just so pretty and talented,so is the girl from Within Temptation...Jillian I think is her name.

I used to really like her looks... I think she is pretty when she is all done up, she has a cute face, but i watched some live footage of her concerts before and she didn't look so good on camera in "real life". Sooo.. I don't know haha.

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to really like her looks... I think she is pretty when she is all done up, she has a cute face, but i watched some live footage of her concerts before and she didn't look so good on camera in "real life". Sooo.. I don't know haha. I saw some live stuff on the concert on demand channel.It was from a concert in Japan,she was def hot and sweaty,had to put her hair up and had no makeup on.Her voice was still flawless.
This isnt the one though

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she is beautiful. Her eyes are incredible!Is her hair real? She has great hair too

Not sure...if not she has some awesome extensions..lol

Originally Posted by glitter_vertigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's so beautiful, I love her dark hair and icy eyes. Lovely voice too! I really like photo with the dark eye makeup...like she had no sleep...I would love to be able to pull that off.

I dunno, I always thought Amanda (Bene-baby) had an "Amy Lee"-esque vibe about her.

But I like Amy Lee. To me she is not flawless, but nonetheless, very nice to listen to.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif who is she? She's the lead singer of Evanescence.I think she's gorgeous.

Someone that saw her in real life told me that she wasnt all that pretty, he said that she looks good with makeup on but without it she doesnt.

But i think she is, even without it, but the reason why no one talks about her much is because Britney's life is the one that they are all talking about, she makes the headlines nowadays so everyone focuses more on her than any other celebrities.

Latest posts

Back