Amy Winehouse, Husband Seen Bloodied at London Hotel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Troubled singer Amy Winehouse was pictured with blood on her clothes, face and shoes after staying with her husband Blake Fielder-Civil at a London hotel.

The Daily Mail and other British media report that police were called to the Sanderson Hotel in the early hours of Thursday morning after guests heard a loud argument.

The 23-year-old "Rehab" singer reportedly fled the hotel chased by Fielder-Civil and flagged down a stranger's car. British papers carried disturbing photographs of the tattooed duo taken shortly after the alleged incident took place.

Hours later, hoever, the couple were pictured together again – this time, arm in arm.

Early Friday, the singer sent a text message to celeb gossip site PerezHilton.com, defending her husband and acknowledging that she had been cutting herself.

"Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other," she reportedly texted. ""I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."

Winehouse, who has struggled with health and substance-abuse issues, recently canceled her U.S. tour, while she and Fielder-Civil checked into "a retreat" in Essex, England.

"The main thing is that me and Amy are getting better," Fielder-Civil told reporters last week.

SOURCE

This hits very close to home with me. I hope she gets the help and support she needs.
frown.gif

Poor Amy...I genuinely feel sorry for her. At least she admits to having a problem.

Latest posts

Back