An idea for new hairstyle

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm searching for a slightly different hairstyle. Usually every summer I cut my long hair to about shoulder length or slightly off my shoulder because the heat just gets to me - having all this hair. My current hairstyle is just plain, straight and it has slight layering at the ends. (think Demi Moore's straight hair only with bangs & some layering at the bottom ends. I don't want a drastic change but I'm looking for something with a little pizz-az (sp?). My hair is chemically straightened so I'm not looking for a curly style or anything like that.

If you can post pictures of suggestions that'd be great!
icon_biggrin.gif

Wow - thanks ! These are great. I have to wait until I get home from work so I have plenty of time to look through them all.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thank you!

hello
tech_caramel_candy.jpg

Originally Posted by Amethyst I'm searching for a slightly different hairstyle. Usually every summer I cut my long hair to about shoulder length or slightly off my shoulder because the heat just gets to me - having all this hair. My current hairstyle is just plain, straight and it has slight layering at the ends. (think Demi Moore's straight hair only with bangs & some layering at the bottom ends. I don't want a drastic change but I'm looking for something with a little pizz-az (sp?). My hair is chemically straightened so I'm not looking for a curly style or anything like that.
If you can post pictures of suggestions that'd be great!
icon_biggrin.gif

Those links are the best... most styles I've seen on the web without too much hassle!
wink.gif
(And layers are usually a big help when you want some change, but nothing too drastic
wink.gif
)

I'm happy with what I got. It's shoulder length and the layers are at the very bottom (hard to explain) It looks like a bob, but its technically not.

Not too long - not too short!

Thanks ladies!

Back