An unfulfilled Dream.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there something that you always wanted to do.....but you basically suck at it?? Maybe you dreamed of being Mariah Carey, but have an awful voice. Or you secretly fantasized about being a Doctor...but can't stand the sight of blood.

Me....I always wanted to model, but I came out of the womb a size 8. I never wanted to do commercial stuff, only runway. So I am too big and too short for that.

What about you??
kopfkratz.gif

You're too short Amanda? you look as if you were really tall, from that one picture that you posted the other day in the outfit of the day?

Anyways, its not that i suck at it, i just didnt have the means to do it, being an astronaut :/

I always wanted to be a great dancer. I took dancing for 11 years but I'm 5'2 and have no balance so that's basically out for me..................ha

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif You're too short Amanda? you look as if you were really tall, from that one picture that you posted the other day in the outfit of the day?
Anyways, its not that i suck at it, i just didnt have the means to do it, being an astronaut :/

I am 5'9" but that's not tall enough....
scared.gif

Wow...being an astronaut sounds cool...too bad I hate even thinking about space. My BF is obsessed with sci-fi, aliend and outer space..blah blah.

Amanda...I am 5'9'' and I have done some modeling? Maybe because you're actually normal and not paper thin it made you look shorter?

Hmm.

Anyway, I have wanted to be an EMT, but honestly, I could never in my life be the person that couldn't save a life.

Oh, and I was about to join the army to be a nurse =/ So it's almost a passion, but I am not mentally capable yet.

Really 5'9 is not tall enough? oh dear, i feel like a midget now lol im only 5'3 :S

You totally would have made a good model i think, you might not be paper thin but i think you still look good enough to have been one.

I'd love to be a singer, but my voice isn't nothing special

I've always wanted to be an actress (and still would love to)..

And there were a couple times that i had the chance to get in with well known performing schools and casting agents..

did auditions, got in.. but every time something came up like moving out of the country or meeting a lovely boyfriend (who is tied down to this city because of his painting contracts) before having moved to the big city..

I'd love to be able to sing. I'd love to have the control and power in my voice the way Tarja Turunen does.

-go to pointe shoes for ballete

-be a victoria's secret model

-be the ceo of victoria's secret

-not to have a huge fear of bees

-to have all stupid people go away

those are a few, i got a ton of them.

My dream has alway been to be a ballerina!!! I took lessons for years as a kid, and apperently I was talented because I skipped a class and got to dance with kids who were 3 years older than me. But there was just too much pressure, I couldn´t memorize the french names for all the steps and one day we should work out a choreography and perform as a duo in front of a huge audience. I told the girl I was supposed to dance with I couldn´t do it (I was painfully shy!!!), dropped out of class and never went back. To this day I wonder what would have happened if I hadn´t dropped out. I really wanna be a ballerina sooo bad

I was NEVER interested in modeling, even thought I'm 5'11''. I ALWAYS wanted to be a successful surgeon. I don't have the patience to go through all that schooling.

Let's see, I wanted to be a dancer, but I get really bad stage fright! When I was like 4 I was supposed to do a performance at the County Fair and I freaked out, but I did all the dance moves up in the stands, and everyone said I did the best job and shouldn't have chickend out. Oh well...

In highschool I wanted to be a cheerleader, but my knees hurt and swelled after two days of tryout practice so I had to stop
frown.gif
That sucked. Plus I still had some of the stage fright left!

Right now my dream is to work in PR, so I'm working on that...

Hey I'm 5' 9" too... lol Unfulfilled dream..... Besides being a girl? lol I played guitar in HS and college and though ok was never really good enough to make it..... SIGH

Karren

I wanted to be an actress.Not a "film star" or a "celebbrity" but an actress somewhat like Jodi Foster is, someone who manages to sustain her privacy and largely stays out of the media.

I gave up the dream 4 years ago. It was getting me too many waitressing jobs instead!

I wish I could sing. I don't think I sing very well, but I still do it anyway! Would be nice to have a good voice.

Latest posts

Back