Andi is "pregnant" LMAO

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is just for giggles. I got this dress from my friend´s sister who got it from another friend, but none of them fit in it so I got it. Trust me, the angle makes it look bad, it´s actually a pretty cute flowy beach dress

So I came home from going out and I needed to pee really bad, which made my belly stick out. I tried on the dress and realized if I stick out my belly even more I look pregnant!!!!

..so of course I took a pic for proof, so this is kind of a preview on how I will look when I`m preggers one day. I actually like myself as a "pregnant lady" LMAO. I also sent it to my fiancé...hope i don´t freak him out too bad
rotfl.gif

Bild028.jpg

The dress is really pretty and you do look like a pregger!!! You look lovely that way though...

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif you dont look pregnant but..::giggle::..I can see part of your tahtahs lol, I know. The dress is cut that way, there´s no way I can wear a bra with it or readjust the top. That´s why I can only wear it to the beach.
Another question...my boobs are not saggy, but don´t they kinda look like saggy in this dress?

they dont look saggy. I can see why you think that but it looks like you have the kinda boob that curves up..Sorry for the boobanalysis.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, I know. The dress is cut that way, there´s no way I can wear a bra with it or readjust the top. That´s why I can only wear it to the beach.
Another question...my boobs are not saggy, but don´t they kinda look like saggy in this dress?

You could wear a spaghetti strap top or a tank top underneath the dress if you wanted to wear it out other than to the beach.
smile.gif
I do that sometimes.
And your boobs so don't look saggy!
vogel.gif
lol!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif You could wear a spaghetti strap top or a tank top underneath the dress if you wanted to wear it out other than to the beach.
smile.gif
I do that sometimes.
And your boobs so don't look saggy!
vogel.gif
lol!
laughing.gif

I could kick myself in the head for not thinking about that before. Maybe it´s because I never really wear the layer look?I´ll try that if I`m concerned about too much side boob cleavage.

And I`m glad they don´t look saggy to you. Hopefully people will agree with you lol

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif they dont look saggy. I can see why you think that but it looks like you have the kinda boob that curves up..Sorry for the boobanalysis. curves up? Hmm I thought only silicone enhanced boobies actually curve up

You don't look pregnant to me Andi! The dress is very pretty! you look great!

sorry andi but u have to say u dont look preggers either. ill show u preggers if u like lol. but pics on other pc not on laptop. im gonna do a journey thru time soon anyways for that.

sorry hcked ur thread.

Anyways as for ur boobs no way are they saggy, might be just the angle but i do understand wat u mean. it might be that way ur standing as well. still look perky tho

Damn! You look about 3 months pregnant there! LOL...I hope your fiance is clear it's just a joke picture! Though you make a lovely pregnant woman!

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif Damn! You look about 3 months pregnant there! LOL...I hope your fiance is clear it's just a joke picture! Though you make a lovely pregnant woman! hehe yeah he knows it´s a joke. He said it must be someone else´s baby then because I haven´t seen him since January lol

Latest posts

Back