Andrea...4 babies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh i wanna know.. i havent seen or read the news today yet. What happened Tony?

Originally Posted by Laura

Oh i wanna know.. i havent seen or read the news today yet. What happened Tony?

Apparently authorities found 4 babies in plastic bags in a freezer or something....

OMG, thats awful... OMG
icon_sad.gif

I didn´t hear about this-to be honest I rarely watch the news, and if I do I watch CNN *lol*

I just saw this on the website of an Austrian newspaper:

this 32 year old woman claims she hid her 4 pregnancies from her boyfriend, relatives, neighbors etc. she sais she didn´t "know" she was pregnant until she actually gave birth to her babies in the bathtub. that´s when she knew she had to "get rid of them" b/c she sais she didn´t want to lose her boyfriend because all the pregnancies were unwanted. her boyfriend claims he didn´t know of any of her pregnancies and that he has nothing to do with all that.

she was hiding 2 babies in the freezer and she set the the other two babies in concrete (is that the right word?) in an old bucket!!!!

the police sais it´s possible she went through more than 4 pregnancies and that she killed the other babies too. that´s why they´re looking through backyards of houses she and her boyfriends used to live in before.

a criminal psychologist was quoted in the article who said this is a worldwide one of a kind case and that the woman is a psycho. it is yet unclear though if all the babies were live-borns.

---- the Austrian law is unclear in cases like that. if a woman kills her baby shortly after giving birth and is still under the emotional influence of the act of giving birth the term of imprisonment is anywhere from 1 to 5 years.------

this is so disturbing and sad!!!

ok. this woman is psycho!!!

did she have the babies all at one time?! or seperately each time? If it was seperately, she must have known that she was pregnant the other times. and how did they FIND the babies?! eee. imagine opening the freezer and seeing a baby in there!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Liz ok. this woman is psycho!!!
did she have the babies all at one time?! or seperately each time? If it was seperately, she must have known that she was pregnant the other times. and how did they FIND the babies?! eee. imagine opening the freezer and seeing a baby in there!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

she had them seperately 2001-2003 as the police supposes.
they woman and her b/f had a boarder/lodger (dunno the right word, had to look it up) living with them in their house, so they shared a freezer. this guy wanted to get ice cream for his kids out of the freezer and found the 2 babies. must have been a horrible sight
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine That's it?! One to five years in prison for all the babies she killed?
icon_mad.gif
That's just not right. 1-5 years has been the usual punishment for cases like that till now, that´s what I read. but there has never been a case here were a woman killed 4 babies, so I´m sure she´ll get a harder punishment (if it turns out she WAS killing them "on purpose"). if she´s mentally ill they punishment will be different again I think.

i don't even know what to say. i really don't know what this world is coming to.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 wow thats pretty scary.Dont they have birth control in austria
icon_eek.gif
we sure do, as well as abortion.I assume she´s just a mentally VERY ill woman. I just can´t see why nobody noticed her pregnancies? otherwise they would have noticed that the babies are suddenly gone

What a witch! I think she should serve at least 4 life sentances in a verry HARD prison! I dont care if they were newborns or 80! she KNEW what she was doing, otherwise she wouldnt have tried to HIDE them!

I feel verry strongly about this subject!

Originally Posted by Shanel What a witch! I think she should serve at least 4 life sentances in a verry HARD prison! I dont care if they were newborns or 80! she KNEW what she was doing, otherwise she wouldnt have tried to HIDE them!

I feel verry strongly about this subject!

I understand what you mean. just read about this again in today´s paper. Life sentence in austria equals 25 years! and I seriously doubt she will get life sentence if she is diagnose mentally ill in some way.
in the paper it said she might really get only 5 years b/c that´s the law at the moment although people have been wanting to change that law for years but there was big controversy on the topic of killing newborn babies b/c most of them women who do this are under big emotional stress/have mental illnesses and so on.

I´ll keep you updated on this I you guys want to. but things go slow here

Its so wierd with stories like this ,all lot of the women blame these disturbing crimes on post partum depresssion.As much as you would love to hate women like this we have to keep in mind that post partum depression can be very serious and alot of people are uneducated about it,they only are aware of the bad things that happen but not the syndrome itself.I think if people learned more ,we would be able to stop things like this from happening.When i had my second child , i had very bad post partum depression,and it really sucked because i could not connect with my child and i hated myself for it.I am glad i knew about this and i knew i wasnt crazy.Luckily for me ,i got out of it with no medication.Now i couldnt see my life with out my children.

I agree on that Gwen. I don´t know anyone with p.p.depression but I would imagine a lot of woman who have it don´t talk about it. I would imagine they´d be scared to be called a bad mother or something when they can´t connect with their baby.

but I really can´t imagine that woman did it on purpose, how could a mother do that to 4 (!) of her babies (it might be more than 4, they don´t know yet if there are more). I´m pretty convinced she´s mentally ill.

She has to be mentally ill,no mother could be that evil,or at least i really hope not!!!

How can she do that? So her being with her boyfriend is clearly more important than her own children? How sad... and disturbing.

Latest posts

Back