Angelic Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm going to be doing some acting in an online drama, and my character is supposed to look angelic (making people wonder if I'm human or an angel).

I've been thinking I might use silver eyeshadows with baby pink cheeks and lips.

I was just wondering if you guys had any ideas or inspirational pics that could help me out? I'd appreciate anything that you all can come up with...I figured I'd ask you all to help get the creative juices flowing! lol.

g.gif

I think if you just look "perfect", which you do, and use pale shimmery tones that aren't too cold - like a silvered gold or soft taupe with high sheen on eyes, a rosey lip- done but not "ovedone" and a sculpted and flushed cheek. like you've just flown down from a cloud and are flushed from the exercise, you'll look very angelic indeed. A bit of shimmer on cheekbones and around hairline would be good, too. Tightline eyes for definition, tons of mascara to give you baby eye lashes.

Hard to do - what looks angelic in the mirror could look ghastly or morgue-like from the audience, and what reads well in the audience could feel like an IceCapades skater when you look in the mirror...

practice - and post!

what about like romeo + juliet? claire danes looked pretty angel like..

I like the sound of this online drama.. sounds interesting!

definately show us what you did! I think gold tones or silver with pink lips and cheeks sounds perfect!

How fun! I think you should go for a "glowy" look...like shimmery/sparkly, but not over the top, and the silver eyemakeup sounds pretty...maybe some really long lashes, just on the outside corner of your eyes

This girl from specktra... is really good, she's so pretty, the first time I saw these pics, I thought she looked like an angel, and saved them to my computer for inspiration.

Specktra.Net

She's very pretty La_Mari!

Have you asked her permission to post her pic here? I ask this just for precaution.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif This girl from specktra... is really good, she's so pretty, the first time I saw these pics, I thought she looked like an angel, and saved them to my computer for inspiration.
Specktra.Net

Wow her skin is gorgeous!

Thanks for the help, ladies!

My character now has a name (Uriel) and a bebo site (the drama plays out on YouTube and Bebo). The guy who set up my bebo account used this pic as my profile picture:

5copy.jpg

It's an older picture and it's more of a bronze eye look than gold or silver. Do you all think this is angelic enough? Or should I continue to experiment?

Thanks for your help!
smile.gif

Looks very soft, I love it. I think it's angelic looking.

If you wanted to be more creative I wouldn't be opposed to seeing some more looks.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks very soft, I love it. I think it's angelic looking.
If you wanted to be more creative I wouldn't be opposed to seeing some more looks.
smile.gif

I've still got about a week, I believe. So I'll see what I can come up with! lol.
If anyone has any other ideas as well, I'll gladly take them!

You look SO pretty! I would like to see how that makeup looks with curly/wavy hair. This hair kinda reminds me more of mermaids.

10910dwa.jpg
I don't know that I wouldn't do a paler eye. Here is a photo of french actress Emmanuelle Beart from the movie Date with an Angel. Her part of course was an actual angel and they kept her makeup extremely natural...nothing that was other-worldly.

Latest posts

Back